Proceed with Caution

Everyone was quiet as Batman's expression changed. Artemis was impatient and just said it for the benefit of them all. Batman looked like he was having a war in his head and they didn't realize how much time had passed until the TV came back on, a loud noise shocking all of them, even batman out of their funk. All of them, as well as batman, turned to look at the screen to see. Joker was standing by the slumped Dick and holding a knife.

"Oh so sad, it's already been a half hour? Pooh. I was hoping for Batman by now. But I promised it and I'll deliver it. A punishment for our dear friend!" He sang. He gripped the knife and with every effort, he jabbed the knife into Dicks shoulder. They could see the boy jolt and his face turn red, but he didn't scream. He wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

"ROBIN!" M'gan shouted, jolting forward.

"Well, that wasnt as dramatic as I wanted. But there's always more tries. Toodles batsy!" He said and the screen blacked out again.

"Team. New mission." With that, he began explaining.

*banquet*

Dick's whole arm was filled with white fire, but he still managed to keep his smile. He looked up and sighed.

"You know.. Maybe you could just take me to the Wayne manor and we can all just contact the batman together." Dick says, ignoring the pain his arm was giving him.

"Hmm.. Doesn't sound as fun as a hostage situation." Joker says with a smile. "We all know how hostage situations end and its always Arousing to see the end!"

"Good one, Mista J!" Harley says, smirking at the cowering people. The henchmen placed Robin in a sitting position on a chair, watching as the boy flinched in pain.

"Im just saying it's be easier on you." Dick says with a shrug, flinching.

"I like this kid. Lot of spunk." Joker says, pointing and chuckling to Harley and his henchmen.

"Yeah, well Scarface we don't like you. Too much jokes not enough spunk." Dick smirked.

"Proceed with caution if' y' still want'a keep that smirk of yours!" Harley said, glaring daggers at the boy.

"Come now Harls," Joker said, relaxing her. "We will have our fun in no time, just relax." He said.

"Dont'cha wanna just slice him up? Mista J?!" She asked, making her curls bounce as she jumped up and down.

Joker looked down at Dick and the Smirk on the young boys face dropped immediately. Joker grinned and straightened up, starting to walk in a circle towards the other scared people in the room.

"Let's say for instance, that Bruce Wayne does contact batman and the dynamic duo does come, will I have my fulfillment of torture, or should I turn it up a notch?" He asks, then looks at a lady who was cowering, but glaring. He rushed up to her, with a knife.

"What do you think I should do, Miss?" He asks.

She shook her head, tears coming from down her cheeks.

"ANSWER ME!" Joker snapped, causing her to jump and break down into a sob.

"Just leave him alone!" Someone yelled.

Joker backed away from the sobbing girl and looked at a boy in the back with red hair.

"Break him even more? I mean, that's all I got out of your saying." He smirks. "I think I'll get my fulfillment in now. Men?" He says.

The henchmen nodded and grabbed Robin, throwing him on the table with force.

"Wait! Stop you don't want to do-" Dick starts, but the Joker smirks.

"Let's get started, shall we?" He asks and pulls the knife from out of his shoulder. Dick grunted.

"Now, where should I start first?"