~1~

Five years had passed since everything with jay had occurred, a lot happening in that time. My sister ended up getting with loco and the two were now married with a beautiful daughter called June. I myself had become a teacher, teaching art to high schoolers. It was a handful but I loved my job.

Today was a big day for me, I was moving away from my family and friends for my work. I have gotten a great paying job in America so I was leaving korea today, I was honestly nervous but excited at the same time, exciting to start my new adventure.

"Come on haru! Get in the car" tae's voice rang out through my apartment causing me to hurry up.

I packed the last of my things an rushed to the front door, taking one last look at my old home before joining tae, loco and June in the car. I jumped in and loco started the car, driving me to the airport.

"Your gonna write to me, junie?" I asked the three year old child who nodded her head.

"Only if you send me sweeties" she giggled and I laughed.

"Of course I will" I pinched her cheek slightly before kissing her head. I was gonna miss my little art student.

We pulled up and I got out the car to grab my suitcase from the trunk while everyone else got out the car. They walked me in before we had to say our goodbyes.

"I will Skype you guys as much as I can and send you american stuff!" I smiled brightly, trying my hardest not to show how sad I was about leaving them.

"I'm gonna miss you sis" tae sniffled, rubbing her eyes as she got upset.

I pulled my sister into a hug and whispered for her not to get sad. We hugged for a few more minutes before pulling away from each other.

"I will visit soon" I smiled at them all, blowing a kiss to June who pretended to grab it in her hands, before waving and leaving for my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much but I wanted to get this done tonight cx

This is book number 2, a carry on of my story 'not all mistakes are bad' so it might be best to read that first so it isn't confusing!