~8~

(Last chapter was seven not eight, oops)

It was Friday night, Haru was gathering up a set of clothes for her and jays chill weekend. She bundled all she would need to stay over at his place for the weekend into a bag, feeling like an excited school girl going for a sleepover at her best friends.

After calming her self down, gathering all her thoughts and things for that matter, haru picked her bag up, slinging it over her shoulder as she headed for the door. The black haired girl paused at the door, slipping on a pair of vans before continuing on her way.

Jays apartment complex wasn't far, haru could easily walk there. So she did, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. The sun was shining brightly but a cool breeze swept through the city, making the temperature perfect. Not too hot yet not too cold.

Haru reached jays place, pushing the doors to the large building open and happily skipping inside. She bumped straight into someone, a small gasp leaving her lips as she quickly apologised. But stopped once she realised it was one of her own students. "What are you doing here?" Haru asked, knowing far too well that the students didn't live here.

"I was seeing Mr.park" the students explained, a smile on her face. "But I really need to go now miss, im going to be late home if I don't" she said before rushing off, leaving Haru to think about what faith had told her.

A frown instantly creased her soft features as she began to storm up to jays room, banging on the door. Jay opened it instantly, a shocked expression on his face. "Haru, what's wrong?" He asked, receiving a poke to the chest.

"What was a student doing here?! Really, students?! Your going around sleeping with students?! You sick prick!" Haru snapped, her stomach twisting at the thought of him being with students and using them like that.

"What? No!" Jay shouted said in his defence, about to explain but Haru was gone, storming off down the hall. "Haru! Haru let me explain!" He yelled after her, making his way down to hall after her.

"Piss off jay!" Haru snapped in anger, spinning round to face him once he gripped hold of her arm. "What?!" She snapped, yanking her arm from his grip.

"I wasn't sleeping with her! Nor anyone who comes to mine! I'm giving extra tutoring!" He explained, a look of hurt in his eyes at the thought of Haru thinking so lowly of him.

"W-what?" Haru stuttered in shock, her eyes widening slightly, all harsh and aggressive tone gone from her voice. "Tutoring?" She repeated, her gaze dropping to the floor in guilt.

"Yeah, I give extra tutoring in my free time. I'm not like that any more Haru, I wouldn't sleep around with everyone! I definitely not students!" Jay said sadly, hating how everyone thinks he was a fuckboy, when he really wasn't.

"Jay, im so sorry! Faith got to me" Haru apologised, pulling him into a tight hug. Jay sighed, a grumble leaving his lips as he hugged her back.

"Don't listen to anything she says" jay said as he pulled away, leading Haru back to his place. "She's stilly pissed that I dumped her" he sighed in frustration, closing his door once they were both inside.

"You two dates? Spill" Haru said, jumping onto the sofa and getting her self comfortable for jay to tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really laggy with this story and really bad updates, im sorry!