~9~

Jay sighed as he sat down next to haru, who was curious to find out what had happened. Though he didn't really want to speak about his failed relationship with one of the teachers, he knew haru wouldn't let up until he told her.

After a few moments of silence passed, jay let out a whine. "I don't even know where to start" he huffed, hoping she would let him off the hook.

"From the beginning" haru dead paned.

Jay simply grumbled, rolling his eyes at her words. "I met her when I first started teaching" jay said with a shrug. It was true, she was one of the first people he spoke to when he started to teach.

"She caught your eye right away, huh?" Haru asked as she reposition herself on the sofa so she was now facing jay, her arm over the back of the sofa and head resting against it.

Jay hummed, nodding his head. "Well of course, she's totally my type. She's got beautiful dark skin, beautiful brown eyes and her hair was slightly curled and dyed a light shade of brown when we started dating...but I didn't know she would turn out to be a crazy bitch" he grumbled, remorse apparent in his voice.

Haru couldn't help but feel the slightest bang of jealousy, quickly pushing it away. Don't you dare fall for him again, haru! She mentally warned herself, snapping out of her little trance when jay began to speak once again.

"For the first month everything was great, like really great. She changed me for the better, showed me how to treat life and that I shouldn't waste all my time partying and trying to be someone who I didn't want to be anymore. She showed me that I didn't have to party to hide my feelings, since I began to use partying as an escape of sorts? But im always going to be thankful for that always! But then she started to become really freaking controlling! I could hardly work without her being there, man it was unreal" he cut off to pull a rather unhappy expression, a small tut leaving his lips.

"Wow, sounds like a hassle" haru chimed in, having known jay for a while and knowing he liked his space at times.

"It was! And when I finally had enough and broke it off with her, she activated crazy ass hoe mode on me! I felt so attacked like damn woman!" Jay began to go into his sassy mode, the unhappy topic being something he didn't really like so he started to take the piss out of it. "I was like 'gurl if you don't back the fuck up Imma have to go all Bruce Lee on your ass!' And then she calmed down"

Haru couldn't contain her laughter, hunching forward as she laughed uncontrollably. "I can't!" She panted between laughs, shaking her head while lightly hitting the sofa.

"I was so ready to drop some karate moves!" Jay said as he leaped from the sofa. "Like CHA!" He punched the air with his fist, turning to do a kick.

"Control yourself" haru laughed, unable to take anymore of jays antics. "Your going to make me pee myself" she giggled.

"Let's get some food, im hungry after all of that" jay said, gesturing for haru to follow him through to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying to think of ideas for this is hard 😅

Have YALL heard jays new songs?!