(13) Worth(less)

LOVE YOURSELF enough to take the actions required for your happiness...
LOVE YOURSELF enough cut yourself loose from the ties of the drama past...
LOVE YOURSELF enough to move on... ~ Dr. Steve Maraboli

Elijah's house/Queen by Sy Ari Da Kid

Please excuse any mistakes....

Aimya Pov

"I've never seen Elijah so mad before." Shelia said and Sienna nodded in agreement while stuffing her face with food. I couldn't help to agree in silence.

Yesterday I had another physical therapy session, but not with the same woman like always, but with a man this time. It didn't bother me at first, I mean I thought he was a little creepy and he gave off a weird vibe when he smiled at me but what could I do? Usually Elijah goes with me when I do physical therapy, but Linda called him and so he stepped out to talk to her. During the physical therapy session, he started to hit on me, and I politely declined his advances, but he kept on. When he started to get touchy-feely on me I snapped and declined his advances again. He didn't appreciate that and he discretely tripped me and I broke my sprang ankle in the process and ripped some of stitches from surgery. Elijah walked in right when he tripped me and let me just say he went ballistic. I've never seen someone punch someone once and they passed from the force of it in person before, but I yesterday. Elijah punched him once and down he went.

The hospital was trying to get Elijah arrested until he threatened them with a law suit because they knew that man that was doing my physical therapy has been accused of being a pervert and they turned their head to it because his father donates millions of dollars to the hospital, but that all changed yesterday. Not only did Elijah get the man fired, Elijah is making sure that man's license will be yanked from him. The hospital has been kissing my ass since Elijah threatened them with a lawsuit.

"I haven't either. Elijah was so mad the whole night that he didn't even eat last night." I said thinking about him. He left early this morning to go check and make sure things were safe and fine for me.

"Don't think that I didn't hear that he says quote for quote when people was trying to calm his Hulk looking ass down, 'I don't give a shît about what anybody is saying, nobody is going to get away with mistreating her. I'm going to take of mines regardless. She's my Queen and she's going to be treated with respect whether I'm around or not. He better be grateful that Aimya stop me from continuing to beating his ass after he woke up. Every who don't agree can go to hell and find the fûcks that don't give.' So, youre is queen now Mya?" Sienna said smirking and Shelia squealed and danced in her seat.

"No, I'm not his Queen." I said quietly and Sienna got up and pinched the hell out of me.

"Why are you playing around? Elijah is man who is a woman's fantasy. You've always said you wanted a man that qualities like Elijah has, and now that he's here and willing to be here for you even though you're married, you're unsure now. I get you're still in love with Chris and that love won't stop overnight, but you are continuing to fight for a marriage that is gone, you're the only one fighting for it. Chris unfortunately doesn't care because if he did he wouldn't put you through half of shît he has done and he would be at your bedside. But you know who's at your bedside.... Elijah. If Elijah leaves it's only for a couple of hours at most, but he feels so guilty when he does leave. Elijah felt so guilty about leaving you yesterday that bought you a $7,000 tennis bracelet and $15,000 purse that he remembered that you said you wanted, but wouldn't pay for it because you said it was too expensive as a 'I'm sorry' gift. Who in the hell does that give I'm sorry gifts that equals to $22,000? Ever since you and Elijah got on the same page all the months ago, he's been holding you down like your husband is supposed to, and he's not expecting anything from it. The chemistry you two have is noticeable to everyone. A man like Elijah won't stay single for long, if you don't take the love and respect that he's trying to give you, he'll give to another woman and she won't let him go. I know you're trying to fight the temptation because you're married and he's supposed be your husband's best friend, but I'd would hop on Elijah especially since you're looking into divorce attorneys now. I think Elijah is your soul mate so don't keep pushing him away because he's only going to allow himself to be rejected so many times before he gives up and moves on." Sienna said and thought of him with another woman made my stomach hurt.