(23)A/N

Hey everyone. It feels weird writing in this because I haven't wrote in wattpad in so long. It's been a very long time since I updated, and I feel bad that people that will read this and be disappointed that this isn't a chapter. This rather an update on me so to speak. I appreciate every since person who reached out to me asking me if I was ok, I really meant a lot. If I haven't messaged you back yet I will because the fact you took time out to check on my well-being isn't going unnoticed. Last year, a lot was going on for me and I had to step back from a lot of things including wattpad. At one point last year I seriously considered just deleting my account, but I've decided not to do that. I do plan on updating, but I don't when that will be honestly. I have a lot going on right now and seems like I never have enough in a day to focus on writing. 2018 will definitely be a busy year for me. I'm very close to getting my associates degree in nursing and I'm very excited about that. So a lot of time will be focused on graduating and making sure I get in nursing school next year. I'm making sure I take my physical and mental health more serious this year because I wasn't doing that last year and it because of that life was really difficult. To everyone who reads this book, thank you for all the love and support that you give. I hope that 2017 was a good year for you and that 2018 treats us all well. 

P.S Next update will actually be an update  

✌🏿❤️