Masquerade Ball in Royds Hall

Gerard Way's Point Of View

   We arrived at the restaurant. Bob drove all this way, he got the ferry to get over the Atlantic. We ordered some spaghetti. We all laughed as Jaspar struggled with the pasta and the fork.
   '' How do you eat this? '' he asked. Frank had a go at explaining everything.
   '' When did you get told about all this? '' Amy asked.
   '' I got a call about a day or two ago, '' Bob told us.
   '' We got a call yesterday morning, '' said Frank.
   '' Same, '' Amy spoke, '' Are you sure that taking the kid is a good idea? '' 
   Jaspar looked up.
   '' Don't call me the kid, will you? '' he said.
   '' Watcha gonna do to me? '' she smiled.
   '' Slit your throat when you're asleep. ''
   Frank stood up.
   '' Woah, stop that now, '' he ordered and looked at them both. Jaspar sighed loudly.
   '' She started, '' he murmured, '' Stupid bitch.''
   '' WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! '' Amy yelled and stood up. She rushed to Jaspar who jumped up and backed away to the wall. He pulled his gun out and held it in front of him.
   '' Don't you come near me! '' Jaspar threatened.
   '' Gerard, you heard how the freak is talking to me? '' she yelled and took her gun out. I gestured at Pedro that everything will be fine.

   Pedro was the restaurant owner. He never did anything bad. In fact, he never really did anything. He just stood there staring in shock at us. Thank god we were the only customers at the time.

   Then Frank jumped up and pulled his gun out. He rushed to Amy and Jaspar then pointed the gun at Amy's head.
   '' Why are you calling him a freak? '' Frank smiled. I could see he was about to explode.
   Amy started to explain, '' He's a vampire! I don't know how you could possibly take in anything like this-''
   '' It's our decision who we decide to take in! ''
   '' IT'S A VAMPIRE! ''
   Frank couldn't take it any longer. He stood in front of Jaspar and bared his teeth.
   '' What now? '' he yelled. I sighed and pulled them all apart.

   '' What the actual fuck do you think you're all doing? '' I asked consequently. Frank looked down.
   '' Gee,'' he whispered.
   '' Don't bother. '' 
   Frank and Jaspar both looked up at me then back at their shoes feeling guilty. I sighed and left.

   I went for a long walk and didn't come back home until around 2 in the morning. I walked into the living room to find Amy and Frank sitting there opposite each other. They both stood up and looked at me.
   '' Can I help you? '' I asked still angry at them.
   '' Gee, we're sorry for what happened back there, '' Amy apologised.
   '' Misunderstanding, '' Frank looked at Amy then at me then took a deep breath. I sighed and sat down in the armchair.
   '' Where have you been? '' Frank asked worriedly.
   '' I went for a... walk, '' I replied carelessly. He got up and walked over to me slowly then sat on my knees. He wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder.
   '' I've missed you, '' he whined.
   '' I'm off to sleep. Gee, I am really sorry for what happened. Trust me, '' Amy explained and headed upstairs.

   '' Frank, no, '' I said strictly. His hand was going lower and lower. He stopped and looked at me hurt.
   '' Why? '' he whispered sadly. I looked into his eyes.
   '' Just because I want it so,'' I smiled nastily. 
   '' But- ''
   I put my finger on his lips.
   '' We don't want to wake up our guests, do we? '' I smiled. He looked at me for a while.
   '' But- '' he protested.
   '' You were bad today anyway... ''
   '' I thought you liked bad boys, '' Frank suggested cuddling to me and playing with a strand of my hair. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.
   '' That's all you're getting,'' I laughed. He sat there making his hurt face and puppy eyes. He sighed and looked up into my eyes.
   '' Why are you being so nasty? '' he whined. I thought for a while.
   '' What are you thinking so.. hard about? '' he giggled.
   '' We didn't finish what we were doing in the kitchen, '' I suggested. He smiled and blushed a little.