Teenagers scare the living shit outta me.

Gerard Way's Point Of View

   Ray came back a minute later.
   '' Where's the guy? '' I asked.
   '' Gone, '' Ray replied. I clenched my fist and tightened my grip around Jaspar's arm.
   '' It's all your fault! '' I yelled at Jaspar. I took a deep breath, let go of his arm and bit my upper lip.
   '' Orders? '' Ray asked. 
   '' Contact the security system and ask them to track the guy down then you take care of him, '' I instructed, '' Pass him to the south wing crew. ''

   I started walking and Jaspar followed quickly and quietly. The ball was finished an hour later. We were allowed to go back to our rooms after we made sure that the hallways were clear. I sat down on the bed and looked at Jaspar who was sitting on his.
   '' What the fuck was that, back then, '' I asked tiredly. It was a long day and another one was starting in less than 4 hours. Jaspar opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.
   '' I-I don't k-know, '' he whispered, '' I'm sorry. ''
   I sighed and took my shoes off then fell into the soft cushions. I fell asleep almost instantly.

   I opened my eyes. Jaspar was stood beside my bed holding a knife above my face. He smiled showing his white teeth and loosened his grip. The knife touched my cheek and swung gently cutting into my skin like butter. I lay there wide eyed breathing heavily. He stood there grinning then grabbed the knife in both hands and raised it up. He brought it down with the speed of light...

   I jumped up and looked around in horror. I gasped and sighed with relief then fell back down onto the pillows. It seemed so real. I closed my eyes and opened them again lazily. Jaspar was stood beside my bed. I jumped back and fell from the bed onto the carpet floor. I gasped in fear.
   '' Is everything alright Mr Way? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! '' Jaspar panicked. I took a deep breath.
   '' It's- fine, '' I said and got up, '' Why are you up? ''
   '' It don't know. I thought I heard something. '' 
   I looked at the clock. We still had an hour of sleep left.
   '' Go to sleep Jaspar. Everything's fine, '' I reassured him although he wasn't the one to worry. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream so I ended up not sleeping until 4am. It was before the alarm that Jaspar got up. I pretended to sleep and I succeeded.

   He stood up, brought his bag onto his bed and sat down cross-legged. He opened it up and took out a combat knife. He looked at it for a while and smiled showing his white teeth. He took out another one and compared them according to size and the sharpness of the tip. That scared the living shit out of me. I wondered if he will try to kill me. He picked the longer one and stood up. He walked over and stood beside my bed looking down at me. I opened my eyes. He put his finger on his lips gesturing silence. He brought down the knife.

   Bob walked into the room and stopped at the door. He stared at us for a while and then took his gun out. I looked at Jaspar for a while. He lifted his knife up. I was perfectly fine, but the knife was covered in blood. He reached out beside my head. He lifted his hand up slowly and carefully. I looked at what he was holding. It was a spider the size of my hand. He grinned. I gasped in fear. I hate spiders more than I used to hate vampires.

   Bob looked at us confused. He slowly put his gun back and left the room. Jaspar stood beside my bed holding the massive dead spider by one of it's legs.
   '' It's a Brazilian wandering spider, '' he explained, '' It could have killed you. ''
   '' Thank you, Jaspar, '' I said and jumped out of bed. I put my suit on and adjusted my weapon belt. I stopped suddenly.
   '' Wait. Brazilian? '' I asked confused a little.
   '' Y-Yeah. The guy from the photo shop used to have one like this, '' he explained. What did a Brazilian spider do all the way up in north America? What the fuck was it doing near my head?

   I couldn't concentrate on anything at the breakfast table. Gregorovich kept staring.
   '' Slept well? '' he finally got the courage to ask. I stood up taking my gun out. I pointed it at him and everyone went quiet.
   '' Yes. I have slept well, thank you, '' I smiled, '' Care to explain what the goddamn spider was doing in my bed? ''
   '' I don't really care Way, '' he sighed lazily. That was fucking it. I stood on my chair then walked across the table. I pushed him hard enough to make him fall backwards with his chair.
   '' Care to fucking explain?! '' I yelled. He just laughed. I jumped down and stood in front of him. He grinned and then came a punch. A minute later we were struggling on the floor, beating the shit out of each other. I pinned him to the floor and started closing my grip around his neck.