Till Death Do Us Part ( A B5 Love Story)

although this is a love story there are so many twist and turns to it you wont believe me when i say this is only a love story. Lets take it back to when it all began.

3 months ago

I was walking through the aisle in the dollar store for some pencils ,i needed them so i can finish my drawing i draw so much its like they should just make one big huge pencil just for me, i finally got them and went to go pay as i went to go hand the cashier the money i realized this guy that was standing there was very handsome but i didn't say anything i was hoping he would say something to me first and finally my prays were answered

"Do i know you from somewhere" he said "i don't think so" i said he smiled and said "i'm Bryan" "i'm Destiny it's nice to meet you" i replied. But after that i gave him the dollar and walked away . Hoping that i might see him again very soon.

I got home that day to finish my drawing. I go up the stairs get in my room and don't bother to come out until i finish.

At the very same time Bryan is waiting for his ride to come pick him up from work. He flicks his cigarette and throws it away when he sees his ride. A man rolls the window down and says "get in we're late" Bryan got in and said " sorry work called aha" "well this is you're work" the man said "chill patrick you know this is just to give me something to do when i'm bored" Bryan said "yeah well this boredom is going to stop soon we have a lot of things to do now and you know that" said Patrick Bryan scoffed "just drive" Patrick looked at him but did not want to argue so he started the car and kept driving. You see Patrick was already having problems with his girlfriend Noel they have been non stop arguing since this morning and can't seem to get past what happened between them last night. Bryan pulls out another cigarette and rolls down the window and lights it. Patrick looks at him and laughs. Bryan blows smoke "yes" he said Patrick coughs a little because of the smoke and says "dude your a damn chimney" Bryan looks at the cigarette and laughs "it's a habit" he says "well it's a nasty habit" Patrick said Bryan flicks his cigarette takes another puff and blows out "Blame Dustin he's the one who showed me" "yeah remind me to thank him later" Patrick said sarcastically " lets just get to rehearsal" he said and drove off. While driving Bryan could not seem to get her off his mind he kept replaying her name in his mind Destiny he thought over and over again he knew he had to make her his he sees her a lot at the library on Mondays so he made his decision to go and see her on Monday and make sure she was going to be his.