Chapter 12

Noels pov

I was at my house taking care of my nephew when patrick comes bursting through the door i stand up but from the looks of it he did not want to hug he looked red and his eyes were big and he was breathing heavily "baby are you ok?" he looks at me and calms down a little "baby i will never ever put my hands on you, you know that right?" he says "of course i know that what happened baby" he looked at me and told me everything about destiny and bryan with every second of this story i can feel the anger rushing in my veins when he was finished i stood up and said " hes going to die who does that!" he looked at me and sat me down " i don 't know but for now we all are going to have to keep a closer eye on him and destiny" destiny is so sweet she dose not deserve that pain bryan is lucky im dating his brother because if not he would be six feet under right now to calm me down me patrick and my nephew carlos sat down and watched nemo it was our fav movie .... It's funny every time patrick comes over and we watch movies carlos cuddles up to patrick and patrick holds him as if carlos was his own ... i dont know why but i can see my self having patricks baby and soon to that matter... maybe just maybe.

Lexi's pov

Kelly had taken my dog poochie out for a walk and im sitting at home. I love him with my whole being i don't understand he can get any girl in the whole entire world but yet he chooses to stay here with me why me im nothing special . just as i was about to go get some water kelly comes in with poochie " aye girl slow down let me take your collar off" as he takes off her collar he scratches behind her ear as her tail wags i laugh "oh hunny bear?" he laughs and comes to me "yes my love?" he says i look at him as i keep my eyes locked on to his " i love you" i say he looks at me straight into my eyes as if hes looking into my soul and says " i love you too and never will stop"

Dustins pov

Im sitting here out side of the guest room begging deanna to open the door it took me about fifteen minutes to get her to open the door but as soon as she did i kissed her passionately "im sorry baby its just kelly told me that bryan was abusing destiny and i was mad and.." I got interrupted by her saying "wait bryan is what!?" i looked at her with tears in my eyes remembering what had happened before i would not be able to live knowing my brother murdered another women...

Destinys pov

I told bryan i was going out to the store but i was really going to see carnell ud think we have a thing but its just hes my bestfriend :( me and him were at the big one an icecream place that he loves "bro ima miss you so much please be safe" he pulled me into a hug and said " i will be okay destiny i promise " i can feel my tears building up but did not want to cry i turned around so that he couldnt see "destiny" he said i turned back around "yes carnell?" "i know this is wrong of me to say but i really would like you to know" i looked at him waiting for him yo say something "what is it carnell?" i asked he turned around and took a deep breath " destiny ..."