Chapter 18

Momma breedings POV
I cant believe my eyes carnell was standing in the door way .. "What are you doing here !" he hugged me "MOMMY!!" he yelled i started to cry i missed him so much he didnt tell me he was coming back today "did they let you out early his expression turned from a smile to frown "no i ... I ran away mom i cant take it there and after hearing whats happening between destiny and bryan i had to come home ... I looked at him confused "what are you talking about destiny is in the hospital now "

Carnells POV
After mom told me destiny was in the hospital i dropped my bags and ran out the door "mom wheres ur car !!" "Patrick took it sweetheart are you okay maybe you should calm down" " no i need to see her ill be back later" i started to run twords the hospital then i noticed dustins car coming up the street i stood in the middle of the road and waved my hands he stopped

Dustins POV

I was driving then i saw a human in the road i stopped and got out i looked closer and it was carnell i ran up to him and hugged him " what are you doing here bro i missed u" o said "i missed you too where is everyone" "me deanna arw going home lexi and kelly are going to pick up the pizza pat is with noel and bryan is home" i said "and destiny?" i looked at him not saying anything "i know where she is but how is she" he asked "shes doing better" "i need to go see her!" he screamed " what happened!" He started to cry i got him to go into the car and drive up to the house we walked in the house deanna made some coffee and we all sat down and talked about whats been going on with destiny and bryan. "i knew this was going to happen ! I shouldve never left !! I need to see her!" he started crying harder i got up and hugged him " you will bro just relax we will go tomorrow visiting hours arw over for tonight bro you need to calm down you know you have high blood pressure come on you need some rest" be stood up and we both went up stairs he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower "are you gonna be okay?" i asked "he nodded and i went downstairs.

Patricks POV
Im sitting in the bed with lexi she didnt feel good so im staying with her watching the fosters again -_- idk how many times she can see this damn show but whatever "baby?" she asked i looked down at her "yes my love?" "i love you" "i love you too" i kissed her and she continued to watch tv

Kelly's POV

Me and lexi are waiting for our order just straight talking about everything "baby im scared for destiny..." lexi says "i know baby me too but we cant do nothing about it" she sighs "how did ur appointment go today ?" "Eh it went okay " "did he say anything new?" i asked "no not yet" tbh i think this has been the climax of our relationship i love her to much for anything to happen to her... I just gotta make sure she lives her life to the fullest ...

Destiny's pov
I stood awake watching Martin i couldn't sleep dustin has hired one of there security guards to watch my door for me but i felt bad so i gave her 30 bucks to go get us chinese food and then invited her to sit and watch tv with me "thank you miss" she said " no problem i kinda figured u stand out there for a long time why not get a long break and dont worry dustin wont say anything ill pay you myself if i have to" she laughs i laugh and then sigh "are you okay miss" i nodded but i really wasnt the only person i really want to see is carnell and thats it i miss him ...
My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice "i swear to god if you do not let me see my sister your gonna have to give stitches to yourself" ofcourse my sister adriana shes one crazy person she busts in the door and walks over to me and hugs me i havnt seen her in a while i missed her so much but she can be a pain in my ass i wonder who told her i was here ....