Chapter 20

Carnells pov

What does she mean she dosnt wanna get hurt im not bryan and im not any other guy whos hurt her she honestly means so much to me thats my boo my baby idc if were not together shes my everything. "Destiny i love you please trust me i know that your scared but you dont have to be any more "

i said she touched her head like she felt weird "destiny are u ok?" "i uh idont know i feel like uh ..." She didnt say anymore her body went limp and all i heard was a long beep "destiny.. destiny!... Oh my god" i ran out the room begging " we need a nurse in room 325 now she wont move her body is limp please we need a doctor or nurse someone!!" Just then a whole team of doctors and nurses ran in i tried going in but they wouldnt let me " please i need her please!" adriana came up to me and held me back but i started to go crazy " let me in dammit!" i started knocking shit down and punching walls i ran in the room charging through nurses amd went to her now limp body "WAKE UP! DESTINY DONT DO THIS TO ME WAKE THE FUCK UP!" all i felt was kelly dustin taking me out the room i tried to break through but they were to strong ...

Destinys pov

I woke up with a bunch of doctors around me .... " Whats going on?" "sweetheart you need to drink water you havnt for 2 days u need water" a doctor said " what happened wheres carnell where dustin ?" I asked " we will find them just drink up" after that they left.

Dustins pov

Me and bryanbrought carnell outside " CARNELL!! CALM DOWN!!" we sat him down and he cried and cried and cried. " I need her bro you dont understand" bryans head shot up " what do you mean you need her ?!" carnell looked up and got up all big "you know what i mean" bryans eyes lit with anger he pushed pass dustin and went to his car took out a cigarette lit it and smoked got in his car and drove away just then a nurse came to us and said " shes fine she needs to drink water you can go in now"

Adrianas pov

I sat in the room wondering why carnell flipped the fuck out ... I think i have an idea " destiny can i ask you something?" she nodded her head " is the reason why you dont wanna go with me is becuase you want to stay with carnell?" " No" she said " i dont want to because the day that anthony put his hands on u again i will go to jail for murder" "you know he changed" "bullshit! adriana he always has control over you and you know it!" "excuse me!" "its true and you know it" i got mad but i didnt want to cause a scene so i got up and left

Sorry its so short guys but good news im writing a new book called caught in a web of love lust and lies and spiderman story :) i know im a effin werdio !!! But i will let you guys know when its up so you can read it ! !