Chapter 17

DISCAIMER * this chapter depicts suicidal actions please refrain from reading if you dont like reading about this.

Destiny's POV

I was sitting eating my pizza when my phone went off i looked down and it was bryan calling i excused my self and went to the bathroom "hello"

"Where are you?" "im eating what do you want ?" "i want you to come home now!" "I dont want to" "dont make me come over there" i got scared ad hung up i started crying and i knew he had complete control over me i noticed i was done i went into my purse and and grabbed my knife went into a stall and started to cut deeply into my skin

Dustin's POV

I leave the money on the table paccked up the rest of the pizza and told deanna to go get destiny she went in and ran back screaming "DUSTIN CALL AND AMBULENCE PLEASE SHE CUT HER SELF" at first i didnt think ot was that bad but i got up and went in i took one look and i could feel myself wanting to cry i took out my phone and called 911

Patrick POV

I sat in the guest room texting noel about the whole thing that happened i heard the female get up and she was confused "mom! shes up!" She was scared "who are you?! where am i?" she said i looked at her and proceeded to tell her the whole story " i remember the way he through me out i dont remember you though" she said "you were knocked out cold when i found you.." I said "oh well um do you mind pointing out a phone i can use so i can call my mom ...?" She asked "ofcourse" i went down stairs grabbed the house phone and wet back to her "here you go call anyone you would like my moms making dinner if you want to stay for that?" "Umm idk i really want to go to my moms house" she said "okay thats fine just uh let me know if you know if you need anything" i smiled an walked out the room just then dustin called my phone i picked up "hello?" I said "YO GET MOM AND COME TO THE HOSPITAL DESTINY CUT HER SELF BAD AND SHES HERE THE DOCTOR IS WORKING ON HER SHES LOST A LOT OF BLOOD HURRY!" "what?! how ...you know what explain it to me later ill be there should i call bryan ?" i asked "i already called everyone just get your asses over here now!" "okay" i hung up and went to mom "mom we have to go destiny is in the hospital everyone is on there way" "sweetheart you go theres a complete stranger in my house i gotta stay and keep watch once she leaves ill go over there" i nodded and ran out the house and took moms car and left"

Bryans POV.

I got to the hospital scared of what lies ahead. i know i shouldnt be controlling like i am and i dont know why i am like this i know its my fault shes here if i just let her be i know iv made my mistakes and i need to stop but i cant its like i know i have power over her and it was good being the boss for once but i need to stop.. i see dustin he gets up and walks twords me "where is she?" i asked " the doctor said shes doing good with the blood tranfusions and all she needed stiches and there working on that now but other then that she will be fine" i interrupted "thats good" i said he looked at me with cold eyes " she will be staying with me and dee for a while tho im sorry bryan but i cant trust her around you anymore she did this because of you !! You and you stupid ego! why are you even here!? she scared of you do you not understand that!" i can feel my eyes filling with tears i looked down and said " im here becuase i love her it might not seem like i do but i do ! Im trying to change i just cant!" he looked at me and shook his head " well until you do change shell be with me and dee end of discussion. with that he stormes out of the hospital leaving me there with a feeling of guilt and sadness.

Momma breedings POV

That girl left with her mom (what did u guys think she was gunna stay in the story nahhhhh haha) im sitting here watching maury this stupid girls dont know nothing about sex and baby daddies god its sickning but so good just as maury was about to read the results someone knocked on my door i got up and opend the door i stood there in a daze tears streamed down my face "what are you doing here?"

Destiny'S POV

i woke up with a pain my arm something terrible i remember clearly what i did i honestly wanted to be dead i dont wanna be controlled anymore i looked to my left and saw patrick and lexi i looked around but didnt see dustin i saw deanna but for some reason i felt safe when dustin os around hes like a big brother iv been wanting my whole life so the forst words out my mouth were " where's dustin?" they looked at eachother amd deanna went outside i waited a couple minutes and dustin was standing there he smiled and tears ran down his face "your okay" he said i smiles and lifted up my other arm that didnt hurt he came to me and hugged me i looked up and saw bryan i got scared instantly dustin noticed " dont worry im here no ones gonna hurt you i promise he grabbed deannas hand and kissed her bryan came closer " guys maybe you guys should wait out side we all gotta talk in private" dustin said everyone except deanna dustin and bryan left i sat there holding on to dustin for dear life " im sorry destiny i know you did this because of me and its my fault i know im sorry" i stood there and said nothing "destiny you should know your gonna stay with me and deanna until bryan learns how to control his anger he can come visit you but were gonna be there i hate to act like your dad but im looking out for you" i nodded my head and said " thats fine" bryan looked at me " you heard him u can visit me im giving you one last chance and thats it" his eyes lit up and went over to me "i love you" he said i looked up at him and said. "I love you too"