Chapter 13

Bryans pov

Im home waiting for destiny to come home i love her a lot and i dont know what possessed me to even lay a hand on her let alone force her into having sex with me. Im disgusted with my self i took out my phone and texted her and told her i was going out for a while to meet me at my house at 6 i have about 4 hours to go visit Bella's grave and come back i can make it .

Carnells pov

"Destiny i .. i think im in love you." yes i said it destiny and i have gotten so close and after seeing what shes been through i had to make sure she was ok so we spend a lot if time together and in that time iv gotten to know her as a person she is the most sweetest and kindest girl i have ever met my thoughts got interrupted when she said " carnell" i stopped her and said " i know its wrong and i should not but i cant control my feelings any more im sorry i know you love bryan and i know i shouldnt love you like i do but i do " just then i felt her lips against mine when she pulled back i was shocked " all i was going to say was i feel the same" she said i cant believe she loves me but i still could never take the place of bryan ... I just wish me and her could be together and everything would be ok .

Sorry i know its short but im tired nd hv a head ache