e l e v e n

Corey's P O V

• • •

After her death, I was devastated. The doctors had no idea how she died, and no one else cared but me. I was the only one who kept searching for clues on how she could've died, or why she committed suicide.

It was a month later and a day after her funeral when I found a note she had written to me before her death, which was supposed to help me get over her. Yet, it didn't help me at all.

She had told me to move on, that she knew that she wouldn't be needed on this earth. But I knew I had loved and cared about her, and couldn't just move on. I never would get over her death. She was the most important person in my life, and without her I felt like nothing.

But its not just her death that set me off. It was also what she had wrote on the back of the letter. It had said that she knew she wasn't needed on this Earth anymore. That it was okay for me to move on and I don't have to blame myself for her death like she knew I would, because... I could only save her once.

I wanted.. no needed to be with her. But as a Christian, I wouldn't suicide. I would donate my body parts to children who needed them, and had a long life ahead of them.

Those kids who got my body parts would be happy, and I'd be happy because I would get to be with my Ella again.

Tomorrow I'd die in peace, and some happy children will feel alive again.