Chapter 2: Spying.

No More Pictures Please - Chapter 2: Spying.

Edith, right over dere >>>

____________________

{Harry's POV}

I pace back and forth, wondering what I can do to fill my time until our date tonight at seven.

It's sad really, that I'm so worked up on a simple dinner date, with a girl I was set up with only one day ago. I didn't even know what her favorite color was.

But I couldn't get her out of my mind. Again, it's very sad. Sad that she probably wasn't even thinking about tonight, sad that I'm sure I didn't cross her mind this entire day.

I don't know why I liked her, I mean sure, she was exceptionally beautiful, but along with that face came a load of personality, a load that I only just dipped into yesterday at breakfast. Her amusement at my shyness, her need to make me feel better, her ease at telling me about her past, about her life. I did want to know all those things, but I also wanted to know why it was that she was so different.

Everyone knows me as Harry Styles, the cheeky, flirty one. That was my personality, I flirted with girls, and they always found it cute.

But for whatever reason, I didn't dare do that with Tyler. Maybe it was that fact that I had been given a fucking packet to study off of for out date. Seriously, who does that?

Her manager had told me specific things that I hadn't bothered to remember, so I expected that out date would end up with her leaving, storming off, or being disgusted by me.

It had gone the complete opposite direction. She found it seemingly funny and entertaining that I was shy, and that I kept looking down at the table or at my hands to keep from staring a her. From what I saw on the tele, and from what I've heard, she hates that fact that she is pretty, and that she would love to be average, not ugly, just average.

I found it endearing, the fact that she didn't like herself very much.

I glanced over at the clock for what seems like the thousandth time today, to find that it was only 3:26. Four and a half hours I had to fill before I came over?

What was I supposed to do? The lads were all out, going to parties, checking out local events and hotspots, basically they were enjoying their time her in Los Angeles properly, instead of me, here just looking at a clock and attempting to make excuses to come early to pick up a girl that probably forgot we even had a date planned.

If I came now, I would seem desperate, and she would think I was a weirdo. Should I call her...? No that would be strange too. Wait, do I even know where her house is?

I can't believe I'm so worked up over this girl.

I heard my phone beep, and I desperately hoped that it was Tyler, so at least I had something to do. One new message from "THAT SEXY GIRL TYLER ;))" Yup, it was her.

To : Me

From : THAT SEXY GIRL TYLER ;))

I almost forgot that you probably don't know where I live. 4231 Chalice Dr. There. :)

I blinked at the screen before it settled in my mind that she actually did think of me. Oh no, I'm turning into one of those ridiculous boys from the movies. The ones who obsess over a simple text. I thought girls were supposed to be the ones doing that.

To : THAT SEXY GIRL TYLER ;))

From : Me

Alright. I'll be there at 7:00.