Chapter 3: Stunt Room

No More Pictures Please - Chapter 3: Stunt Room

wнa-wнaтт?! ѕay wнaт? eхтra υpdaтe caυѕe ι ғeelѕ lιĸe ιт. ι'м ѕo ѕнιттy aт υpdaтιng.

~MISSAYYY

____________________

{Tyler's POV}

Why am I not completely petrified of the fact that Harry Styles was sneaking around my house?

And what's that little feeling that, oh shit, I think it's happiness.

Any normal person that found someone basically stalking them, whether the stalker was Harry Styles or not, would probably freak out, call the cops, or throw that stalker out the door. Correction- out the window.

Oh but no, Tyler Jones doesn't do that. Nope, she finds it cute, she's slightly glad he decided to come early, and she isn't aware that she is mostly naked in front of this boy she met on a blind date yesterday.

And, she talks about herself in the third person. Ok I'm going to stop that.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask him, giggling lightly at the fact that he had actually come to my house three hours early. It made me strangely, happy. Or, whatever the fuck that feeling was.

"No wasn't, stalking you... I was, um, I really just wanted to get out of my apartment but..." How cute.

"Oh, save it for someone who believes in your horse crap. I don't mind, uh, just next time you feel like coming over text me or something ok? Wait, how long have you been here?" I question. Did he sneak up on me in the shower? No, the door didn't open... I think.

"Uh, long enough to hear you singing to Grease." Shit! No ones supposed to know that I do chores, that I dress like a homeless man, and sing like a fucking walrus at home. I'm really quite normal outside of home though. And on the note of chores, Edith made me do them because, and I quote "Whippersnappers-" yes, she actually said that, "of this generation don't even know what chores are! No kid should grow up and not know how to do shit! You want to learn don't you?"

Okay enough of that.

"Oh, no wait, then you saw me... Don't tell anyone! No one please! If you tell someone it will leak out, everyone will think I'm a loser-" I huff before continuing. "I only act like that at home, I promise. I'm really clumsy, and... I don't like fancy clothes." Why was I confessing this to Harry? I have no idea. He better not tell...

"I won't tell anyone, but, I like you better like this." My cheeks burned slightly.

"Alright Styles. Let me change!" I shut the door to the closet in his face before changing into a crop top and shorts, I had an outfit picked for our date, but I didn't really want to go anymore.

"Ok done. Now how about we ditch that dinner date-" He pouted at me. Had he really wanted to go? "and- Let me finish! Stop with that face! I was thinking we could, um, maybe use the stunt room?"

His eyes widened, and I realized that he might not be very good at gymnastics... Ah whatever. He could just fly around on the rope or something. "So..?" I ask again, desperately hoping he would say yes.

"Oh, um, sure. But I'm not very good at-" I don't let him finish. I grab his arm and practically fly out the door and down the steps, naturally tripping twice, but Harry caught me. I lead him through one of the family rooms, down a hallway, past a couple bedrooms and bathrooms, and finally through the doors of the stunt room.

I actually have no idea what this type of room would be called, but sometimes people would film stunt scenes from movies in here, so I call it a stunt room.