Chapter 10: I'm really jealous of that dog.

YAY FOR A FREAKING 2 DIGIT CHAPPIE HAHAH

Anyways, thank you for getting this story past 3k reads and all the way to 200 votes?!

WTF GUYS YOU ARE AMAZING

And I'm sorry I haven't been active, I would blame school for that but honestly it's just me being a fat lazy ass and not even taking the effort to write a chapter. I'm writing it now. And god I have no idea where it's going. LET'S SEE TOGETHER

____________________

{Harry's POV}

Tyler's been acting different.

She's not even near nice, no, of course not. She still doesn't accept my compliments, or accept anything I try to give her. She won't even let me pay for dinner.

She still lashes back at me when I say something she doesn't like, she'll slap me if I start singing, she'll laugh when I trip down the stairs at her house...

But somehow, it feels different. Like her slaps and insults aren't full of seething rage or hatred, but more filled with actual affection, whether that be merely friendly or something else.

At least, that's my theory.

We've been here in L.A for a good two months now, and I think I'm starting to understand her language.

"What da' you wanna watch?" Tyler asks, voice nasally. She'd been sick for the past few days, and although she had insisted that she would infect me with whatever virus she had gotten from Flynn, I still stayed here with her.

I'm pretty sure I tell myself this everyday, that it's crazy that I could put so much effort into a one-sided friendship that hardly even exists, but I'm sure that one day we'll make something of this.

Tyler warns me about not hanging out with the lads enough, but I'm sure they're all fine.

Diana should be stopping by soon...

"Harry!" She yells, smacking the back of my head. "You even listening?"

I turn to face her and chuckle, leaning back and putting my feet up on the small table in front of us.

"Whatever you want to watch." I reply, returning her stern glare with a smile.

"If you don't pick, we'll watch a chick flick." She says, mimicking my pose.

"Sure. Go ahead. I don't mind." My answers seems to shock her, since she shakes her head and blinks a few times before selecting "The Notebook" from the movies displayed on the screen.

"The Notebook? How original." I tease, earning a glare.

"Shut up green eyes. We're watching this movie!" That's what I mean, right there. The things she says... They're almost complements now!

A little progress is better than none right?

"Where the hell is Diana?" Tyler asks aloud, and as if on cue, the door opens.

Of course, it's not actually Diana.

It's just Edith, and when she notices us she apologizes, gives us a smile, and shuts the door. But not before one of Tyler's dogs races through he small crack.

"Monster!" Tyler squeals, eagerly letting the dog jump onto her lap.

If Monster's here... Then the other one should be here too...

"Tiny, sit down!" Tyler scolds the mammoth of a dog before it jumps onto the couch, landing partly on the stretch of couch I between Tyler and I, and partly on my leg.

I grit my teeth to keep from screaming. What does she feed that dog?

"Tiny! I told you to fucking sit!" The dog winces at Tyler's raised voice, and her expression softens.

"I'm sorry." The dog somehow seems to understand her, as it climbs off the couch and sits at her feet.

"Good boy." She ruffles the fur at the top of his head and glances at me. "Oh right! Harry, you don't mind the dogs right? Like, you're not allergic?" She asks.

"No, it's fine." I grin, but really I wish I was sitting next to her. It wouldn't matter if I get sick...

"Diana cancelled. Some family thing going on." Tyler sighs and turns off her phone, leaning into the German Shepard beside her a bit more.

I think this is the first and last time I'll ever say this but... I'm jealous of that dog right now.

___________________

нow woυld ya'll ғeel aвoυт ѕнorтer (noт тoo ѕнorт) cнapтerѕ and ғaѕтer υpdaтeѕ? ιdĸ... ι ғeel вad ғor noт υpdaтιng.

-ғorgιve тнe errorѕ, ι'м тypιng тнιѕ on a вυѕ-

~мιѕѕy

(TODAY'S A DOUBLE GUISE)

double update, I mean.