Chapter 4: Always Listen to Tyler.

No More Pictures Please : Chapter 4: Shitty Movies.

мy wrιтιng ιѕ нorrιғιc ѕo ѕorry. ι нaтe тнιѕ cнapтer. don'т нaтe мe pleaѕe. aнa.

no ѕerιoυѕly ι нaтe тнιѕ cнapтer. do yoυ тнιnĸ yoυ gυyѕ coυld leave lιĸe, тιpѕ, or ιғ yoυ ѕee ѕoмeтнιng тнaт jυѕт ιѕ really нorrιвle тнen тell мe вecaυѕe ι don'т lιĸe нorrιвle тнιngѕ ιn мy wrιтιng.

ĸay тнanĸѕ.

____________________

{Harry's POV}

"Really? Well I'll have to invite them sometime." She chirps, happily tossing a strand of blonde hair back before starting up the ladder.

Remind me how I actually caught her attention?

Well, I guess it was her manager, but she decided to stick with it right? She's never actually taken out a guy for a second date right?

Tyler was perfect in almost every way, which makes no sense. How was she so amazing? Perfect face, perfect hair, no need for makeup, perfect smile, and even a perfect life.

And for some reason, this angel decided that she would take an interest in me.

Tyler was an angel, but she could also just as easily play the devil. Throw tantrums, reject you in front of everyone, throw you to the ground and stomp on you with high heels. But I think that even if she does that, I'll come running back, like the loser I am. Or maybe she'll just throw me out a window or something so that I can't run.

Tyler's annoyed voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Um, Styles? So, are you going to come up here, or, do I have to carry you..?" She scrunches up her nose, and I feel my face heat up. How did this girl do it? She was making me blush.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I make the long climb up to Tyler, and she flashes that smile, showing off her perfectly white teeth.

I need to find something about this girl that isn't perfect, or I'll feel at an extreme disadvantage. Why can't I make her blush?

"Ok, now do this like me. One foot here, both hands in a tight grip, and then, push off and put your other foot on!" I watch as her small frame flings off the side of the platform, plummeting towards the ground before swinging back up. I can't help but join in the fits of giggles she's bursting into. I guess, to her, her laugh was one of the things that made her imperfect, she snorted slightly whenever she did, but I just found it to be an adorable quirk.

"Woohoo!" She shouts, and I'm enjoying seeing her so happy.

The rope spins a lot, so she avoids hitting anything, but once the rope begins heading straight for the platform she jumps off, landing into the net in a heap of laughter and blonde curls.

"Come on Harry! It's so fun!" She encourages, and in all honesty, it looks amazing. She stands up before tripping and nearly falling over, causing her laughter to break out again.

"H-Ha-Ha-Har-Harry, you, ha-have to... Agh!" She collapses again, and I just watch her as she squirms around in circles on the net, motioning with her hands that I should just ignore her and continue.

I do what she did, grab onto the rope with both hands, and put one foot on the bar before pushing off with the other.

I go flying off. There's a slight dropping sensation, but it feels more like the best swing you've ever been on as a kid. Just one giant swing.

Now I understand why Tyler was laughing. You just can't help but laugh.

I hear Tyler's hoots and shouts, and her "Go Harry!" cheer, she even trips a few times in the netting while trying to bounce around.