Chapter 5: Watch where you're going curly.

No More Pictures Please : Chapter 5- Watch where you're going curly.

ι wιѕн ι coυld jυѕт ѕĸιp over 4 cнapтerѕ or ѕo тo geт тo тнe good parт. ι'м ѕιcĸ oғ тнeѕe cυтe ғlυғғy cнapтerѕ. ѕorry, вυт eхpecт a loт oғ #teamterry мoмenтѕ goιng on вeғore тнe мaιn ploт acтυally coмeѕ ιnтo play. :)

____________________

{Tyler's POV}

When I crack open my eyes I'm met with the familiar sights of my room.

My long desk, the entrance to my mall of a closet, the soft sheets of my bed, my inconveniently placed window.

I sit up before letting out a huge yawn, then swing my legs over the bed. I was still in my shorts and crop top I had worn while I was hanging out with Harry...

Oh wait Harry! Where was he?

I turn around to face the other side of the bed, half of my mind thought he may have stayed overnight, but I was just met with an empty space, usually filled by a pillow. I mentally smacked myself. Why the hell would he stay overnight? Even if he did why would he be in my bed?

Skipping over to the bathroom, naturally stumbling a few times, I do what I do nearly every morning. Brush my teeth, take a hot shower, followed by combing through my tangled hair, clothing myself, and finally applying makeup.

I wonder if I have anything to- Right on cue, my phone rings, resulting with me having a nice hug with the floor.

Picking up the annoying contraption from its place on the counter, I hit the little green button, seeing as the call was from my mom.

"You've got a photo shoot today. Get outside by 7:30. It starts at eight." I hear her perfectly emotionless voice say. And then she hangs up.

"I had a great day yesterday mom. Thank you. How was yours?" I mumble, shutting the thing off and throwing it into a small purse.

Crap. It's already 7:25. That means no breakfast from Edith. How come no one told me about this? I begin walking out the door, shutting it softly before jogging down the stairs.

"Bye Edith!" I call over my shoulder, pausing briefly to hear my voice echo throughout the mansion.

I open the door and walk out into the warm Los Angeles weather. I can already see the long white limo waiting for me. A short man in a crisp suit gets out to open the door for me, motioning for me to enter. I mouthed a quick, "Thank you," before sliding into one of the seats.

"Tyler!" I hear an all too familiar voice squeal before I become wrapped up into someone's arms.

I laugh at my friend's playful nature. "Hi Diana. I didn't know you were coming." I say, turning to see her face.

(A/N Diana is being portrayed by Kelsey Chow)

Diana was a pretty girl, and a talented one at that. She could beat anyone for the lead role in any movie, everyone was dying to get to her. Her eyes were a simple warm brown, her dark hair reached her waist, her skin was tan, and her round eyes were framed with thick lashes.

"Well I am coming. It's for a magazine or something. Best friends remember?" She chirps. That's right. We were due for some special in magazine about celebrity best friend pairings. My mind subconsciously wondered if Harry would be there with the others.

"Oh yeah, that." I just smile as she begins rambling about her boyfriend, some Korean star that I've only seen in pictures.

"He was so sweet! During one of his concerts, he dedicated a song to me! Oh my gosh and then-" She was cut off by a sudden jerk in the car. "Watch it!" She screeches in the general direction of the driver. Her expression soured, causing her to stop her little story.