Chapter 6: Conceited Much?

No More Pictures Please : Chapter 6- Conceited Much?

goddaмn. wнy do ι ѕυcĸ aт ғreaĸιng υpdaтιng?! ι wanтed тo υpdaтe a weeĸ ago! anywayѕ, мy ғrιend nιna нelped мe geт ιdeaѕ ғor тнιѕ cнapтer ѕιnce ι нad no ιdea wнaт тo do. тнanĸѕ.

~ⓜⓘⓈⓈⓨ

____________________

{Harry's POV}

When I open my eyes I notice that Louis is sitting comfortably on the cross-legged in the corner of the room, eating god-knows what from a takeout box. He glances over at me and, realizing that I'm awake, proceeds to throw the small container at my face, which I now know contains an omelette, or at least it contained an omelette before it spilled all over my chest, mushrooms, meat, and vegetables scattering around on the bed and the floor.

"What the Louis-" I begin, but Louis interrupts me.

"Guys! He's awake!" He shouts, and through the door and into the bedroom itself pour three familiar faces, one face I've only seen in movies, and one face that may have appeared in my dreams once or twice...

"Harry!" They all scream simultaneously, wrinkling their noses as they notice the pile of food on the floor, shuffling around to make themselves comfortable on the sparse amount of furniture on the hotel room, which consisted mainly of my bed, the couch near Louis's former position on the floor, as well as two chairs and a table that sat across from the giant floor to ceiling window.

Sitting up, careful to avoid squishing a mushroom or something of the like, I finally asked what was on my head. "Is there something I'm missing?" I scan the room for something that would hint at what's going on, but my eyes land on Tyler, sitting next to a familiar faced brunette that may or may not have been mentioned by name through my irish friend's mouth over a hundred times. "Diana Lim?" I ask aloud, causing her to turn and smile in my direction, and also causing me to notice the blond boy hovering close by her chair.

"We all went out to breakfast while you were asleep." Tyler speaks up. "I see that Louis gave you your leftovers." She attempts to frown at my what-once-was-an-omelette covered form, but fails and let a small chuckle escape her lips.

"Yeah. He gave me breakfast." I scowl at Louis, who is now rolling around in laughter. "I'm going to go take a shower." I announce, and the chatter begins. Getting up and off the bed, I'm careful not to step in any of the mess Louis had made with my food while on my way to the bathroom door.

"You might need that." Tyler sighs, instantly sparking up another conversation with Diana. And then everyone began talking.

When I get out everyone is gone except for Louis, who this time is not armed with a take-out box.

"Where did everyone go?" I ask, frowning at the empty chairs.

"You were too slow and they're in the lobby. Come on!" He dashes towards the door and glances at me, obviously expecting me to follow. Why were they in the lobby already?