Awkward....

"Oh shit... Sorry. Let me help you up"

As he helped you up you spoke:

"No, I'm sorry... Oh, my name is (y/n). What's yours? And thanks for helping me up..."

As you awkwardly got pulled up by this quite friendly Irish accented man, you found out his name was Jack. You honestly thought he was quite cute with his accent and his baby blue eyes. As you quietly chatted while walking to a nearby bench he asked that one, heart-dropping question; "Whatcha doing out at this time of night? You look like you haven't slept very much."

"Um... J-just out for a run.... And I had lots of w-work!"

"I know yer lying."

Then you finally told the truth. Of all the things that happened in the past few days.. You were horrified of that gruesome scene at (f/n)'s house. And also all those years your family has been using you. Looking down at the ground waiting to be yelled at, he hugged you. He felt so sorry. Why did this have to happen to you? Slowly moving your arms you hugged him back. Both of you let go, then you looked up at his face... Were those... Tears? His face was stained slightly from him crying. Why was he crying for you? You just kinda met.

"Come on (y/n), lets go to my place for a drink and some cookies.. If you want them of course. So we can talk all this out."

(Sorry it's kinda short it's just my mind is ded)