Daylight Shines

It was an early summer morning, you awoke to find yourself lying with Jack on the couch. You smile and blush, noticing he has his arms wrapped around you, him cuddling you his sleep.

You wriggle out of his grasp, slightly waking him since he notice you were gone. You slip a pillow between his arms and he goes back to sleep, cuddling the pillow. You take out your phone and snap a few pics, before heading to the kitchen to make some waffles and bacon.

Once you finished, you plated the food and placed it on the coffee table beside the couch. Sean sits up, smelling the scent of the bacon and waffles and he moves the pillow to the side and walks over to you sleepily.

"Good morning love, thanks for the pancakes~"

"No problem! Let's eat!"

You two head back over to couch, grab your plates and start eating the delicious breakfast. Once you two finished, he takes the plates and silver wear to the sink, placing it in before coming back and sitting back down.

" Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Yes Jack?"

Wanna sleep in my bed? It's way more comfortable than the couch..."

"Sure, why not?"

You and Jack made it over to his room, getting under the sheets of the bed and both cuddling till you fell asleep.
Then you start having a nightmare...