I Can't stand it...

You arrived at Jacks apartment building, trying not to be rude you ask him if you can walk inside and take a seat.

"Of course (y/n)! You're my guest after all."

You thanked him and sat down on the soft couch. He was busy in the kitchen not too far away getting a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk for you two to enjoy. He then brought over the cookies and milk and placed them on the coffee table as he sat down.

"So tell me, you feeling Okay?"

"No not really... Of all the things that have happened over my life and this week especially, I feel depressed. I miss being happy, barley got to do that. And I miss my *sniffle* brother.."

"Not to be nosey or anything but....What happened to him?"

"It's ok, and he hung himself. Slit bleeding wrists too.."

You silently stared crying. Your brother was the best. But those darn bullies... Ugh. You couldn't stand it anymore. Then Jack noticed and pulled you into a tight hug. You haven't been hugged since.... You can't remember because it's been that long since you've had affection. It felt nice. You hugged him back.

As you and Jack held each other you looked up at him when he was not looking and saw he was blushing so deeply. No one has ever cared for you that much that you guessed he liked you in a way. You kinda liked him too now that you think about it... You then got up and...

A/N
sorry cliff-hanger. And holy shit 100 reads? It's awesome thanks!
I'm moving up slowly but good. I would enjoy a few more followers. I love talking to people!

A/n
omfg old Trista seriously asking for followers? Wow so rude. Anyways, thanks for the like 2.35 k reads or whatever