[7]

[third-person]

Chan and Hae-won were both trudging through the hallway with bags under their eyes, they spent the whole night working on the project separately.

"At least we finished," Chan yawned as they entered the classroom, Hae only nodded sleepily wanting to go to her desk and sleep. The classroom atmosphere was similar, the students were either sleeping or yawning, that made them feel a bit better that they knew almost everyone finished the project last minute. Hae-won made it to her seat before crashing onto her desk and began to close her eyes, Chan quietly took a seat next to her trying not to wake her up, he looked at Hae-won for a bit until someone hugged him from behind.

"Hi chan," Rei purred as her breath tickled the back of Chan's neck, he flinched.

"Oh, hi." Chan's cheeks started to heat up, even if he wasn't flustered. It's because Rei is the only girl that Chan has gotten close to, like, really close.

"You look tired, did you stay up all night?" She rested her chin on his head, on the other hand Hae-won was sleeping peacefully until another set of students came in. Which almost made everyone confused, but a certain brown haired boy walked to the back of the class and snuck up behind Hae-won with a huge grin.

"Boo!" He yelled making Hae-won jump, after the scare she immediately turned back into tired mode.

"Hansol, please." She murmured before   closing her eyes once more, he sighed before taking a seat next to her.

"Not even going to ask why your best friend is in your class? I'm hurt," he said jokingly as he laid his hand on his chest and looked at Hae-won, Chan who was listening to the conversation felt a tiny spark of jealousy.

'I don't even like her, what the heck heart.' Chan thought, repeatedly slamming his head onto his desk. Which made Rei's face full of concern,

"Why are you here?" Hae-won sighed not even opening her eyes, Hansol chuckled.

"The camping field trip," Hansol spoke with a sly smirk, he knew this would get her attention. Rei and Chan were also listening now, Hae-won's eyes fluttered open.

"What do mean?" She yawned before realizing what she said, "please don-"

"wHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANT TO SAY NO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Hansol screamed from the top of his lungs as others joined in, even the ones who looked the most tired joined in. That's until the teacher came in, or teachers.

The class quickly became silent as the others scurried to their the seats before the teacher could notice them, the teacher with the stern face cleared her throat.

"Now, you may be wondering why the sophomores and freshmen are together." She glared at them, especially the sophomores. "As you may know, winter break is coming up." That lead to many cheers before we could continue,

"Sophomores and freshmen have one big field trip every year," the teacher on the left spoke, Chan and Hae-won's teacher.

"Every year we go to a camp, for two days two nights, and you guys will stay in cabins." She looked around if anyone had any questions, Rei's hand shot right up.

"Uh, do we get to choose who we want to be with in a cabin?" She asked looking behind her and smiling and Chan, who tried his best not to look at her.

Snowball\\ Lee ChanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara