[note]

hiiii it's kia, so i know this book kind of ended all of a sudden and that's because i really didn't have anything left to write.

chan and hae-won got their happy ending.

rei is still the salty loser she was.

yuri may or may not started to grow feelings for hansol. (wooOooaHHHh holY sHiT)

jihoon and soonyoung may have been secretly dating this whole time.

minghao could've been the reincarnation of cupid, or is just a really good match maker.

hansol is also a salty loser because chan, but chooses to accept it, if it makes hae-won happy.

mingyu is probably taking college exams, or kissing wonw- wait what.

this is just what i guess the characters could be doing after the story. :-))

in all seriousness, this was probably one of my favourite books that i've written so far, along with the whole wrong series. i'm sorry if the epilogue wasn't something you were hoping for, or if the story ended so fast.

if you're still interested in my books i suggest you check out my other book, with the same characters (hae-won,chan,rei,etc) it's basically like a spin off/au of this book, but it's supposed to be a bit more, well written??

lmao jk i can't write shit

but i'm actually trying to plan it out, unlike ALL my others fanfics. so please support it !!

and now, hae-won and chan's story comes to an end.