[epilouge]

[Hae-won]

As soon as I felt Chans lips touch mine, I woke up.

I scanned the place I was in until realizing it was my own bedroom, wait it was a dream??

I rubbed the bridge of my nose before sighing,

"Gosh, control yourself Hae-won!" I muttered under my breathe before I slowly looked down at what I was wearing... the clothes that I wore when I went out.

My eyes widened and I soon ran out of bed and down the stairs, I was too busy searching for my shoes I didn't notice Mingyu and his friends glaring at someone.

"Where are you going?" Mingyu looked over at me with an angry expression, I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"To the park, I have to meet someone." I quickly answered, lacing my shoes up before I heard someone's voice.

"Hae-won?" Chan's voice spoke up as his head turned to look at me with a shy smile, I almost stopped breathing when I saw him.

"Care to explain why he came to our house with you on his back unconscious?" Mingyu crossed his arms at me, Chan and I made eye contact then he blushed.

"I actually have no idea." I told Mingyu, everyone's heads turned towards Chan who was sweating profusely,

"Well y-you see, I kind of kissed Hae-won."

It wasn't a dream. I repeat, iT WASN'T A DREAM.

My mind was all over the place trying to figure out how I got unconscious then it hit me,

"Ohhh, I fainted right after, that explains a lot." I said out loud making Mingyu almost choked,

"Busted." Seungcheol and Wonwoo said in unison while smirking, Mingyu was shook.

"Ohmygod..." Mingyu said as he covered his face with his hands,

"You're not supposed to say oh my god-"

"Shut the fuck up Hansol." Wonwoo cut Hansol off while the boy shrugged, Mingyu's face was still covered with his hands,

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked Mingyu who replied with a sniffle,

"Are you crying? What the fuck Mingyu." Hansol said,

"Look at your weak ass crying," Wonwoo spat making Mingyu cry even more.

"She's growing up so fast..." Mingyu whispered softly before Wonwoo gave him a tissue to wipe his tears.

After what seemed like forever, Mingyu seemed okay and looked up at us.

"You have a really bad taste in boys, like?? Wow..." Mingyu scoffed, mhm Mingyu was back to his regular self.

"I'm I that ugly?" Chan frowned at me,

"What? No, of course not." I quickly answered making Chan smile, I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter each time Chan looked at me.

"Can I talk to Hae-won in private please?" Chan asked Mingyu who only nodded, Chan got off the couch and held my hand before bringing me outside.

"I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss..." Chan mumbled nervously as I blushed even harder,

"Oh... its fine! I-I'm kind of happy you took it," I said tripping over my words. Chan smiled awkwardly at me, I also smiled back.

Then without any warning, he kissed me again, my eyes were wide open but I slowly closed them. After Chan pulled away I covered my face to hide my embarrassment,

"At least tell me when you're going to kiss me," I mumbled before Chan removed my hands from my face and grinned like an idiot.

"I know this is kind of sudden but... You want to go out sometime?" He asked me, I was at a loss for words so I only nodded then he quickly added, "I'm going to kiss you again."

"W-Woah! Wait let me mentally prepare myself," I stuttered. He sure knows how to make me flustered,

"Too late." He chuckled with a grin before pressing his lips against mine.
============
A/n; GAHAHAJAHSHSIWHSJSIHSSKKAKAKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSJSJSBSHXJDJSBSBSNZKSNSHSKXBSHAKSNXBDJKSBSHSJ HARD CARRY LSSKKWKWODBDKWOSIXJENWOCICI WINGS ZOWHAKDUDNEKSKDJEKSOHDNENSTANTALENTSTANWOOZIRNSKSJSJDJDKEKSKSKSKDJJDJDJDJDJDOWHAMXOFJBEJS FUCK GOT7 AND BTS GOT ME SHOOK FIXKSKAKSKSKJSJSJS this might be ending soon?? Unless Rei comes.