[8]

[third person]

The camp was nothing new to the sophomores, but it was to the freshmen. Everyone waited by the bus as the teacher came out wearing a puffy jacket,

"Okay! I'll be passing out your cabin numbers, I'll give you all thirty minutes to unpack then meet me back here! Got it?" The teacher yelled as she passed pieces of paper with numbers on it, and with Hae-won's luck they had to share a cabin with Chan and Rei.

"Okay let's go I'll show you the way!" Hansol grabbed his items before walking with Hae while the the other two followed behind them.

Their cabin had a small porch like the rest,

"Don't tell me I have to sleep in that," Rei pointed to the cabin with a disgusted look on her face, Chan ignored her.

"Hae-won! Doesn't this remind you of camp half-blood?" Chan chirped happily as his eyes darted all over the place, Hae nodded as they entered the small cabin.

There's were two bunkbeds on each side and a room, which was the washroom.

"Guys bed, girls bed." Hansol said plainly as he pointed to the left bunkbed then the right, Rei stomped her foot.

"why can't partners sleep in the same bunkbed?" She asked, all three cringed at the same time.

"For all I know, you might go to Chan and ask him for his 100% all beef thermometer. If you know what I mean,"He replied as he climbed the top bunk while Chan followed him to the bunkbed and went to the lower half,

"Actually, I don't know what you mean. Can you explain?" Hae-won asked as she slipped into the bottom bunk with her bag,

"Uh, well a thermometer is long and since it's a 100% beef thermometer it makes it a di- ah forget I said anything." Hansol waved his hand dismissively as if he was having trouble explaining, as Chan was unpacking he took out a pair of green pajamas with some sort of design.

"Dude, are those dinosaur pajamas?" Hansol snickered as he was dangling over the top of the bunk so he could see,

"Wh-what? No!" Chan quickly threw his pajamas to the other side of the room with a blush on his face, Hae-won picked up the dinosaur pajamas and examined it while Chan watched in horror.

'What is she going to think of me, now that she knows about my dinosaur pajamas?' Chan thought,

"I guess, you can call him.. A Chanasaur," Hae-won laughed tossing the pajamas back to Chan before she continued to unpacked, it was silent as everyone was trying to organize their bed and clothes until another piece of clothing was thrown across the room.

"Whoops! My swimsuit fell! Chan can you pick it up?" Rei spoke as she batted her eyelashes, Chan looked up at her confused.

"It's winter, why did you bring a swimsuit?" He questioned her before walking towards the swimsuit and picked up with his index finger before throwing it to Rei,

"Oh, you're right... Maybe I'll wear it now so you could see-"

"Ew, that's gross." Hae-won told Rei as she finished unpacking and earning a laugh from the two boys,

"Hae-won, that was great!" Hansol laughed before there was a loud knock on the door,

"Hurry up! Five minutes left!" The teacher yelled as sheer my to the other cabins,

"Hey, is everyone done?" Chan asked inspecting the cabin, everyone said yes so they decided to go early.

When they reached were the bus once was, they could see the others walking towards them.

"Haha, we made it first!" Hansol yelled to a boy with chubby cheeks,

"Maybe if you weren't low quality, you would have come first." Hansol added making the boy furious,

"Low quality?! Boo Seungkwan is best quality!" He scoffed before doing a hair flip and walking away, Hae-won shook her head in disappointment as the teacher cleared her throat.

"Okay everyone! Get into partners, because we're doing a scavenger hunt." The teacher passed out baskets with a list inside, Chan almost tackled Hae-won as soon as the teacher said get into partners.

"Ow, wha-" Hae-won soon stopped as she realized Chan was hugging her tightly, Chan also noticed and quickly stopped hugging her but instead held her hand as they received the basket.

Hae-won couldn't control herself and kept blushing, she looked at Hansol for help but he just looked past her and got with Seungkwan.

"Who ever wins will earn their cabin an extra hour to stay up!" The teacher told them, to the freshmen it didn't seem like a big deal. But the sophomores almost ran when the teacher dismissed them,

"How are we going to do this?" Hae-won asked finally getting over the fact that her and Chan were holding hands,

"I'll find the items, you just read the list." Chan grinned as he tugged on Hae's jacket as they ran towards the lake.

"Do we need anything from here?" He asked turning around and caught Hae-won staring at him, which made both of them blush.

"Oh! Um, let's see.. A seashell!" Hae-won said as she looked around the lake
'Why did Chan pick me?' Don't tell me he likes me,' Hae-won thought as Chan let go of her hand and rushed to the shore and picked up a small seashell.

"We're on a good start! Now let's go find the other ones!" He cheered as they walked off into the woods.

Hae-won guessed it was close to ten when they exited the woods with a basket full of things,

"So, how are you and Rei?" Hae-won asked after she mustered up enough courage to start a conversation rather than just telling him the things they needed to find,

"Oh, we aren't dating. Minghao Hyung said that he accidentally thought that Rei and I were good together," Chan explained, Hae-won nodded.

Once they came back there were a few people were already there, Chsn furrowed his eyebrows.

"I guess we aren't first.. But-" Chan squinted his eyes trying to figure out who was there,

"Hansol and Seungkwan are!"  Hae-won stated as thy rushed over to Hansol who was carrying Seungkwan on his back,

"So, tired." Seungkwan groaned, Hansol rolled his eyes.

"You hardly did anything," he muttered as he dropped Seungkwan onto the ground and walked over to Chan and Hae-won,

"We won somehow," Hansol chuckled. It wasn't long until the rest came back, some pairs didn't even bother to get anything.

"Some of you were lazy, which wasn't cool. But the winners are Seungkwan and Hansol! Congratulations," the teacher sighed, possibly not impressed since she'd been doing this every year.

"Now go into dining hall for lunch," she walked off and into the teacher cabin expecting the freshmen to know where to go, they followed the older ones as they entered a narrow building with fold-out tables and chairs.
============
A/n; a tiny present for you guys ;)))

It's a chan focus so, stRAWRberries I don't know if you've seen this before but here. When ever Minghao or Jun comes into the frame I focus on them
;0