The Hotel

ABBA all got checked into their rooms at the hotel. Benny and Fridas room was at the other side to Björn and Agnethas. "We'll meet you at the restaurant for lunch about one and then we need to get to the auditorium for rehearsals straight after" Benny said picking up Fridas luggage. "Sounds like a good idea" Björn replied as him and Agnetha walked in the opposite direction.

Benny and Frida reached their room first. "My my look at that bed" Frida said as she ran and jumped on the huge double bed. "More room for us do have fun in" Benny smirked as he close the door. "Well we have got an hour or two until lunch. How about we test the bed out now?" Frida looked over to Benny. "Sounds like a great plan" he jumped on the bed next to Frida and kiss her passionately which led into other things...

Meanwhile Björn and Agnetha had just reached their room. "That's quite a walk" Björn said as he put the key in the door. "It's like 3 minutes from the reception Grandpa" Agnetha laughed. "Hey you, that's not funny" he said slapping her bum for teasing him. "Wow what a view we have from this room" Agnetha moved over to the window. "It really is" Björn moved up behind Agnetha and started to kiss her neck. "Not now Björn" Agnetha moved his hands off her waist. "Please" he pleaded because he couldn't resist his wife. "Wait until later" she turned and kissed him. They both unpacked their suitcases and hung out in their room until lunchtime.

It was now one o'clock so both couples headed down to the restaurant and sat down at a table. "Benny is that lipstick on your neck" Agnetha sniggered. "Maybe..." He turned round to Frida who's hair was a mess. "Well I'm guessing you didn't do much resting in your room" Björn said with disappointment in his voice from Agnetha rejecting him earlier. "All good things come to those who wait" Agnetha whispered in Björn's ear. He smiled back at her then she rested her hand on his leg. They all ordered ate lunch and headed to the auditorium.

Part three coming soon :)