The Dressing Room

Agnetha and Frida stood talking to the back up singers for a while and Björn and Benny walked to the dressing rooms. The boys dressing room was down a long corridor and the girls one was right next to the stage. Just as the B&B were walking past the girls dressing room, Björn turned to Benny and asked "Benny would it be alright if Agnetha got changed in our dressing room and you could get changed with Frida in the girls one?" He muttered quietly. "Yes of course, any particular reason why?" Benny was so confused. "I just need to talk to Agnetha about something that's all" Björn replied.

Moments later the girls came along meeting the boys in the corridor. "What are you two standing here for" Frida asked. "We were just chatting, I'm going to get changed with you Frida and Agnetha is going to be with Björn in the boys dressing room" Benny moved to stand beside his girlfriend. "Why is that?" Agnetha questioned. "I just need to talk to you about something" Björn said grabbing his wife's hand. "Can't it wait until we all get back to the hotel?" Agnetha replied letting go of his hand. "I don't think so" Björn was adamant. "Well I'll just grab my things from the our dressing room and I'll meet you at the boys one in a second" Agnetha said as moved into the room.

Björn made his way down to the boys dressing room and started to tidy up. Meanwhile Agnetha was still gathering all her things. "What does he want to talk to you about?" Frida said. "I really don't know" Agnetha replied still quite confused herself. "Who knows but what I do know is that I want to get out this stage costume it is so uncomfortable" Benny laughed. "I'll get out your way" Agnetha said as she gathered the last of her things. "I'll come down later to get my stuff from my dressing room" Benny said holding the door for Agnetha. "Don't you need some clothes to get changed into?" She said walking out the door. "Oh yes I forgot, I'll quickly run down and grab some" Benny replied running down the corridor.

Benny walked into the boys dressing room to find it was all tidy. "I'm just grabbing some clothes" Benny said as he searched around. After a seconds of searching he found some clothes and made his way back up the the girls dressing room. Agnetha passed him in the corridor on the way down. "I see your keeping that running up" she joked. "I'm as fit as a fiddle" he panted. Benny made it back to the girls dressing room with Frida and closed the door.

Agnetha reached the boys dressing room and Björn opened the door. She walked into the room "Wow it's so tidy in here, mine and Fridas dressing room looks nothing like this" she laughed as she put her stuff down on the chair. "What did you want to talk to me about?" She said turning around to Björn. "Nothing" he walked over to her and grabbed her waist. "Nothing? Why did you want me to get changed here then?" She looked into his eyes. He didn't say anything he just slowly started to move his hands down her back and onto her bum. Agnetha knew then it wasn't talking he wanted to do. "You know how hard it is for me to concentrate on stage when you are beside me" he whispered in her ear as he started to kiss her neck. "Hmmm there's nothing you can do about it on stage" she smirked back at him. "That's why I wanted to do something about it now" he said sexily. "Oh so you couldn't wait until later then" Agnetha replied cheekily.

Björn let go of her waist and locked the door. He rushed back over to Agnetha and picked her up. They started to wildly kiss. After moving around the room with their tongues not parting, Björn put Agnetha down on top of the dressing table and started to pull down her gold straps of her stage costume. He moved her legs apart allowing himself to get closer to her and press against her. Agnetha's straps now down to her waist Björn started to suck her breasts. "My god, this is so hot" Agnetha moaned as she could feel his erection against her thigh. She then leaned back against the mirror which allowed Björn to undress her more. When he got down to the bottom half of her costume it got stuck. He started to pull at it "What is wrong?" Agnetha said breathlessly. "Your costume is stuck" he said still trying to pull it off. "Just rip it!!" Agnetha replied. She was too turned on to care. On this command he ripped her costume off. Agnetha moaned so loud at how fierce her husband was. "I forgot you don't wear underwear under this" Björn teased. Agnetha was now completely naked.

He started to move down her body kissing everywhere. Agnetha stopped him when he got to her stomach "What about you Mr Ulvaeus?" she said moving his head back up to hers. "You can't just let me be naked by myself" she whispered in his ear as she started to undress him. Björn loved the feeling of her hands all over his body. "Looks like we both don't wear underwear under our costumes" she smirked as she moved her hands down to his ass to pull him closer while kissing his toned torso. His hard member was now up against her thigh, both of them completely naked and very horny.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door....

Part five coming soon :)