Chapter 5

Kiara:
"Here we are" I smiled at Harry.

He entered my room before me and I came in behind him as I closed the door.

My room was purple and was indeed very huge.

"So what do you wa...?" Harry turned to face me and I quickly snapped his neck luckily catching him off guard.

I quickly made a rope with my blankets since I was in the second floor I wasn't that far off the ground.

I slipped from it and ran toward the stable.

Now I know what your thinking why didn't she use a car, well running through the stable should make it easier to lure them away.

But I needed a plan and I needed it quick, so the minute I reached the stable I opened every gate I passed and yelled so all the horses ran out.

I rode my horse not having time to put the reins, so I had to ride him on his bare back and held his hair.

"Come on run!!" I yelled and kicked a little hard so it cantered on the spot.

At that moment I was glad that I could ride properly because I would have easily fallen off if I didn't.

I ran out between about 20 horses and we were very fast.

I suddenly saw a shadow running by and felt a whisk of wind around, my heart started racing in fear and panic.

I saw a few more shadows and suddenly 2 horses dropped to the ground.

"No!!!" I yelled and stopped as 2 more dropped.

"Please stop!!!!!" I yelled again.

Suddenly a very angry Harry yanked from my horse and held me very tightly against a tree and grabbed my neck.

I was barely breathing and I could see rage in Harry's eyes.

"King Harry stop" I suddenly heard Nicco's voice why is he helping me? I asked myself.

"HARRY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER!!" Nicco yelled and Harry was suddenly pulled away from my body and I dropped to the ground.

A guy with brown hair and brown eyes came and pulled me in his arms.

I was so scared and shaking and all I could do was cry.

"Leonardo let her go!!" Harry yelled at the guy that was holding me.

"Don't you see that you're scaring the shit out of her!!" Leonardo yelled at him and Harry froze in his spot and stared at me.

My heartbeat was starting to slow down as my body began to relax from the intense moment.

"K-Kiara?" Harry called but I just buried my face in Leonardo's chest afraid.

He picked me bridal style and vampire sped us inside.

He took me into the ballroom and I was met by my very worried family.

Once Leonardo put me down I ran into my mothers arms and cried.

"Shhhh its okay baby" she cooed but nothing helped I was nearly killed and I saw my horses die in front of me.

I cried in mum's arms and she hugged me tighter and kissed my hair.

My tears flowing as if I was a baby crying in his/her mum's arms and all I could think about was wanting to sleep all the pain away.

Harry:
I entered the ballroom and found Leonardo staring at Kiara who was sobbing in her mum's arms.

"What did you do?" Alexander suddenly asked me very angrily.

"Excuse me?" I snapped at him.

"You were meant to win her over not scare the life out of her!" Alexander yelled.

"Kiara?" I called but she wouldn't even look at me "please just look to me" I said but nothing.

She pulled away from her mum's arms looked her in the eye before wiping her tears away.

"Leonardo or Nicco... Call me when its time to leave" was all she said before walking past me ignoring my presence.

It was like I didn't exist to her.

She hates me...

Great Harry you fucked up real bad.

"Harry mate are you okay?" Charlie asked and I suddenly felt tears run through my cheek and that's when I realized that I was crying.

"She just needs time Harry" Jonathon said and he gave me a brother hug which was something that I really needed at this moment.

"I fucked up mate... I fucked up real bad" I said as I sobbed in my best friend's arms...