Chapter 6

Harry:
I finally got myself back together then decided to actually stop caring.

She wanted to give me the silent treatment fine two can play at that game.

I pulled away from Jonathon shocking him slightly by how angry I probably looked.

"We are leaving" I said looking at Alexander and his wife and kids.

"Can we at least say goodbye to her?" Monique asked and I sighed but nodded.

"Leonardo go get her" I said coldly and Leo didn't say a word instead he used his power on me to calm me down.

Yeah did I mention Leonardo's power was to control your emotions, and believe me it sometimes gets annoying.

"You need to calm down mate" Nicco said as he read my mind and knew how angry I was.

"Stay out of my head Nicco" I said strictly but also playfully.

"Whatever Your highness" he chuckled and Leonardo was out of the room.

Kiara:
I sat in the garden just taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

But suddenly I was relaxed and all my emotions were shifted from angry to calm from tense to relaxed.

What the fuck?

"Princess?" I heard a familiar lad's voice I turned and found Leonardo standing behind me.

"Hey" I said and just seemed to relax even more.

"I have no idea what you're doing... But whatever it is I like it" I said laying down but before my head touched the grass Leonardo was sitting behind me and my head was on his lap.

"I'm controlling your emotions... As a vampire that's my power" he said gently as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Oh" was all I said as I relaxed on his lap.

"Wouldn't want little miss princess to get her hair dirty" The lord teased making me laugh.

"We've gotta go princess" he said gently and I frowned.

"Where to?" I asked

"Your family wants say goodbye before you leave" Leonardo said and I frowned slightly but nodded.

He used his power to relaxed me again and I rolled my eyes at him.

Leonardo chuckled and I was suddenly vampire sped toward the ballroom.

I closed my eyes due to the sudden speed and when we stopped my face was buried in his chest.

"Have you gone mad??" I asked and punched his chest playfully making him chuckle.

I looked at Harry who was currently throwing glares toward both Leonardo and I then I looked at my family and gave them a small smile.

I ran toward my dad and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you" I said and dad wrapped his arms around my waist tighter.

I hugged my mum then both my brothers and smiled reassuringly.

"Will you ever come visit?" Dad asked and I nodded smiling.

"How can I miss teasing these two crazies or sabotaging the castle for mum to snap at me" I giggled and my family laughed.

"Princess?" Nicco said from behind me "time to go"

I ran into my parents arms then my brothers for the last time for a while and went to stand by the vampires.

Harry and I weren't talking so it gave me more space to think.

Nicco wrapped his arm around my waist and everything suddenly disappeared from the castle and we were in a different room.

It was a throne room and it wasn't ours from the castle it was different.

I suddenly started feeling the room spin.

"Woah Kiara" Harry's voice was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.