Chapter 19

A week later:
Kiara:
M

y week so far was great...

I spent a lot of time with Harry and by a lot I mean a lot...

We've been having breakfast either at his room or mine, in the afternoon he'd take me a show me around the country which was beautiful by the way.

We were having breakfast this morning when I looked at Harry and saw that be wasn't eating.

I put my fork and spoon down looking curiously at Harry.

"You okay love?" I asked Harry and he nodded.

"I'm fine babe, just a few things on my mind" Harry sighed.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked Harry and he sighed.

"Were going to have to start practicing" he said tension visible in his voice.

"Practicing?" I asked confused.

"You need to learn how to control your powers, know who your people are" Harry said and I frowned in confusion.

"Aside from being a queen for the vampires as my wife... Uh I mean girlfriend, shit whatever you wanna call..." I stopped Harry by kissing him.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled away chuckling slightly and blushing.

"Anyway... You have a responsibility on the werewolves, hybrids, animals, nature and so on" Harry explained and I still felt lost.

"The werewolves and hybrids I can help with but animals or nature I can't... And plus you'll get to see everything around" Harry said and I fell back on the bed.

"Who's gonna train me?" I asked still laying down.

"Elina, Charlie, Bianca, Jacob and all the rest of their pack, of course me and the lads will always be there, animals around such as birds, horses, cats, even the natural substances such as water, fire, wind and so on will help" Harry said as he hovered my body.

"Don't worry we'll all be by your side... I'll always be by your side" Harry smiled and leaned in and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Someone knocked the door, Harry pulled away and got off me and we both sat up.

"Come in" I said coldly.

"Your majesty... Your sister and mother are here" a woman whom I've learned was Harry's secretary.

"Okay Margret" Harry said nodding for her to leave.

"I'll see you later tonight okay?" Harry said as he cupped my cheeks.

"Sure baby" I said as he leaned closer to him and kissed him gently, "have fun" I smiled when we pulled away and Harry smiled.

"I'll still miss you though" Harry said pecking my lips quickly before he walked into his closet and got changed.

"See you tonight" Harry winked before leaving the room to wherever his mum was.