Chapter 21

Kiara:
"The unity prophecy" Harry said calmly...

"The what now?" I asked confused.

"Its a prophecy that will re-unite humans and vampires" Jasmine explained but I still frowned confused.

"I'll explain it later love" Harry said gently and I nodded as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"When do you want to start training?" Harry asked slightly whispering.

"Whenever you want" I said in the same low voice.

"Come on" Harry said pulling me out with him.

"Charlie... Training time" Harry said.

"No... That's mean I'd have to be around her" Charlie said jokingly.

"Oh shut up" Harry said as I teased Charlie by making funny faces at him which he mimicked.

"What the heck?" Harry chuckled when he saw us.

"Oh nothing" we both said innocently.

"Lets go..." Harry sighed chuckling.

Harry:
I was happy that Kiara and I were finally getting somewhere.

I still haven't asked her to be my girlfriend I'm actually waiting for the right moment.

Yeah I know what your thinking, technically we are engaged but I want to properly propose to her and not rush her into everything, so if we start slow she might actually accept me.

Although we are mates, and I can tell that she does have feelings for me, she has had them since she was young...

I still want her to really feel me.

Flashback:
3 years ago...
I was watching Kiara practicing with her sword in their back garden.

She seemed happy and relaxed but also careful not to get caught.

When suddenly her mum and dad started walking toward the garden.

Shit...

As weird as it sounds I liked having a feisty girl for a wife, it made me see her as a strong woman that would rule by my side some day.

I vampire sped toward her and carried her bridal style.

She didn't squirm knowing that it was me.

I kept running as she held on to my chest until we were in her room.

Since she always kept the window open so she'd be able to go back inside after sneaking out it was easier for me to go up instead of her climbing the tree.

The minute we entered her room and I closed the window, I put her down.

"You should be more careful love" I said smiling as I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Why? When I know that you're always watching me" Kiara said playfully.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"You know I'm gonna have to make you forget all of this" I said sadly.

"Why do you?" She said holding on to my shirt tightly.

I pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"Because... Things have to be done right baby" I said gently.

"But I promise you that I'll be back very soon to take you" I said slowly wiping her tears.

"And I'll still be watching over you... Until the time is right my love" I said.

"I still don't want you to go" Kiara said.

"I don't want to either... But I have to" I said.

"These 14 years have been the best in my life" she said remembering all our secrets and moments since she was a child.

"I love you" I said leaning in.

"I love you too" she said and my eyes went wide.

"You do?" I asked and she nodded.

I don't want her to forget that... But I have to, I know her heart will remember me even if her brain doesn't...

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

She kissed me back gently and I smiled into the kiss.

I pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"I'll see you soon my love" I said using my power to make her forget.

I put a necklace around her neck, it was a golden heard that had the letters H&K carved into it, then sped out of her room...

End of flashback...

I looked at Kiara's neck and was happy to see the necklace around her neck.

Even though she doesn't remember that I'm the one that gave it to her, she still kept it, as if it reminded her of something.

I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

She looked at me from the corner of her eye and snuggled closer into me and putting her hand on my arm.

We walked in silence until we reached the garden and Kiara was surprised to see that everyone was already there.

Bianca, Nicco, Elena, Maria, Jonathon, Leonardo, Dayana, Jacob, Luke and Lia were either sitting on tree branches or laying on the ground.

"What is all this?" Kiara asked referring to the field we've set up.

"This my love is where you'll be training...."