Chapter 9

HeyitsRahaf this chapter is dedicated to you love:*

Harry:
After wearing my clothes *regular black jeans, black t-shirt, boots and a beanie in my hair* I sped out of my closet to find Kiara sitting on my bed.

"Ready love?" I asked her and she nodded.

I rested my hands on her hips and my ring did its work of teleporting us toward her room.

It was a huge violet colored bedroom which had a queen sized white bed, a bed side table, a study area, a walk in closet, a bathroom, and a little living area which had a nice white couch and a flat screen TV and a white coffee table.

"Wow" was all Kiara could manage as she shook her head from the shock of reaching her room in 2 seconds.

"You like it?" I asked biting my lip nervously.

"I love it" Kiara said excitedly.

I smiled at the sight of her being excited and hoped that it'd last.

"There's your closet" I said as I pointed at the door which lead to the walk in closet "go get ready I'll be waiting for you then we'll go down for breakfast" I said and Kiara nodded.

I thought that she'd go to her closet but instead she approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a tight hug taking me by complete surprise before I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck "thank you" she whispered in my neck and as her breath hit my neck I could feel my member grow in my pants but I needed to ignore these dirty thoughts and focus on the girl that I have in my arms.

"Anything for you baby" I smiled as I pulled away and kissed her forehead gently.

"Go now" I said and gave her a slight kick on her bum making her shriek and turn to give me a death glare.

I chuckled and pulled my tongue out at her making her roll her eyes before she turned and walked to her closet.

She came out about 15 minutes later wearing a turquoise knee long dress and silver sandals...

My pants grew tighter at the sight of her and I "shit" I said under my breath and Kiara smiled.

She turned to make me see her smiling.

"How do I look?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wow" was all I could manage.

"Looks like you like it" Kiara smiled and I nodded not trusting my voice.

"Shall we?" I asked once I was able to regain and compose myself.

"Yeah sure" Kiara said and we went out of the room and slowly made our way to the dining room.

The lads and their girlfriends were all sitting and chatting, some bickering here and there was going on between Nicco and Charlie about a soccer match, Leonardo was watching them intently while playing with his girlfriend's Dayana's golden hair, and Jonathon was eating.

As for the girls Elena *aka Nicco's girlfriend* was sitting next to him her brown, long, and wavy hair falling on her shoulders was talking to Maria who was sitting by Jonathon her blonde straight short hair was on her face since she had a bang, and Charlie' fiancé Bianca *they're getting married in a few months* was by his side while she braided her black hair and listened to Nicco and him argue as usual.

I cleared my throat and the whole room went silent, but the moment the girl's eyes landed on Kiara they squeaked in excitement and vampire sped toward Kiara.

Oh did I mention they're all vampires...

I had a feeling that our girls really wanted to tease us today because all their dresses made them look very much attractive, but I'm not really complaining.

"Omg you finally came!!! Harry doesn't shut up about you... Literally" Elina said and I blushed.

"I do!!" I said defending myself.

"No you don't" all the lads said at once and I shot them all a death glare.

"Oh my god Kiara!" Nicco chuckled and I knew that he just got into my mind.

"What the heck?" I asked.

"She just got you bad mate" Nicco chuckled.

"Wait how'd you do that?" Kiara asked.

"My power as a vampire is to read minds and speak into them" Nicco said and Kiara's eyes widened.

"Thats so cool!!!" She sounded very happy.

"Wait does everyone have a special power here?" Kiara asked.

"Yup" Elina smiled, "mine's invisibility, you know Nicco's, Charlie's is causing pain, Jonathon is sending an electric shock, Leonardo's i..." Elina was stopped by Kiara.

"Controlling emotions" she said and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"He used it on me in my dad's castle" she said simply as if it was nothing, and she looked at Leonardo who was smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Oh" was all I could manage as a feeling of jealousy made its way toward my emotions, which seemed to relax in an instant and I knew Leo had something to do with it.

"Anyway..." Bianca spoke this time "I can see the future, Dayana's is showing a person his worst nightmare, Maria's is controlling your mind" she finished off smiling leaving me out.

"And what about yours?" Kiara asked me and I smiled.

"Mine is sending your mind into a trance and the second one I'd rather keep for myself for now" I said and Kiara frowned.

"Why? Its not like you can unleash evil darkness or something" Kiara said and I frowned looking down making her frown.

"Oh..." Was all she said before taking a step back.

"No no its not that... Its the fact that I can speak to the dead" I said keeping some of the truth to myself and Kiara froze.

"Dead?" She asked and I nodded quietly and seemed to relax a little but I could see that she was still a little tense.

"Okayy then!!" Elina said saving me from the awkwardness I was just put in.

"Welcome home" Elina smiled and Nicco seemed to frown at Kiara who was very much scared.

Kiara:
"No he wont" I heard in my head and immediately recognized the voice as Nicco's.

"What if he does hurt me!" I said well thought anyway.

"Are you mental he's fucking in love with you!" Nicco snapped in my mind.

"Hey you don't enter my mind and yell at me" I thought crossing my real arms making Nicco raise an eyebrow at me.

"You two are creepy" Maria said and they all mumbled a yeah.

"I'm having an important discussion with Kiara so I suggest that you leave us alone" Nicco said and I laughed.

Nicco winked at me and pulled his girlfriend I think she's Elina into his arms and kissed her forehead.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips meet my cheek I noticed that they were Harry's and relaxed in his arms.

"Welcome to the family" Harry smiled and I hummed in response.