Chapter 23

Harry:
I knew that everyone was tense because of Rosseta but I found out that she was conspiring against us I needed to keep an eye on her.

"Babe how about we go inside?" I told Kiara and she nodded.

As we went inside I felt Nicco's eyes on us as if he was reading my mind go back inside I thought and as I expected Nicco nodded.

Nicco pulled Elena with him and everyone followed him.

The minute everyone was inside Charlie went wild.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" He yelled at me and Kiara flinched at the sound of his voice.

"Charlie baby calm down" Bianca said only to make him angrier.

"Leonardo!" I called but Leo's eyes were glowing and nothing was working... Charlie was breaking...

"Charlie please" Kiara begged but Charlie frowned..

"She was the reason behind her death!! Do you want her to be the reason behind your girl's death!?" Charlie said looking at Kiara worriedly before turning his eyes to me.

"What??" Kiara asked confused.

Jasmine held Kiara trying to pull her back but Kiara wouldn't move.

"Who's death Charlie?" Kiara asked gently.

"My girlfriend" Charlie said sitting down and burying his face in his hands.

"Bianca?" Kiara asked confused.

"About 50 years ago Rosseta appeared and..." I stopped Bianca.

"NO!!" I yelled but Kiara turned to face me angrily.

"WHY? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING??" Kiara yelled at me.

Kiara:
"SOME BLOODY THINGS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Harry yelled.

"IT IS IF IT INCLUDES MY PEOPLE!" I yelled thats when I saw hurt in Harry's eyes and immediately regretted what I said.

Its like I just denied that I'm ruling by his side or that each of us has his own kingdom... In the same kingdom.

"Harry thats not..." He stopped me by smiling slightly.

"Its alright I get it love" was all he said before he sped out of the castle.

I stood there in complete shock and awe and the pain in my chest was unbearable..

"Can someone explain to me what Rosseta did so I can go and let out all the anger at once" I said tiredly.

"Kiara..." I stopped Nicco by raising my hand and looking at Charlie for an explanation but when he said nothing I snapped.

"I got into a bloody fight with Harry so you better have fucking good reason for what happened" I warned angrily.

"She was the reason Charlie killed his previous girlfriend, Johnathon's best friend who was also our old elementra 50 years ago" Bianca explained and I frowned.

"How?" I asked anyone that wasn't Charlie or Johnathon.

"She used dark magic on her... She lost every sign of sanity of which she had left" Leo said, I could tell he was debating wether he should be calming me down or not but was deciding against it.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked my eyes welling up with tears.

"Kiara..." Nicco said gently as he walked up toward me, I took a step back but that didn't stop him.

Trust me he said in my mind and he wrapped his arms around me, to say I wasn't breaking would be a lie but as a princess or queen whatever it was, I needed to stay strong for my people so I held myself...

I pulled away from Nicco and nodded toward the lads and girls and walked away to my room quietly.

"Melanie, Scarlet... I want no one to disturb me for any reason... I just want to be left alone today" I said.

"What about food?" Scarlet asks quietly and Melanie nudged her to stay quiet.

"I'll call if I need anything" I said and they both nodded in unison before I closed the door and slid against it.

I buried my face in my hands and started crying.

I hugged my knees and buried my face between them as I cried harder.

Why did hurt this much? Harry and I weren't even that close...

Yes you are... And were, but you can't remember it my heart told me and I just cried as the pain in my heart didn't seem to decrease...

I have no idea how long I sat there crying but when I stopped I had no more tears to cry so I went to the bathroom and washed my face which was a mess by now and walked into my closet.

I changed into a night gown then walked to my bed.

I expected sleep to come by quickly since it always did when I was sad but it didn't.. If anything fresh tears were coming back and I was sobbing again.

But this time I ended up crying myself to sleep...