♕ The Elite Club Rules and Regulations♕

♕ New format! ♕

To those returning Elite members from the previous club versions, this new and improved rules list is different from the past ones!

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

♕ New Rules ♕

1 ✯ Follow at least TWO active co-admins. 
[Current Active co-admins are : EleanorHelenaroyal888cloud9_forever and spicy_sweets]

2 ✯ Follow this account and add this book to your public reading list.

3 You MUST renew your membership every 2 months.

4 ✯ Only one book per member. If you have more, submit them in the Community Library.

5 ✯ Fill out the form completely or you will be denied acceptance to our royal family.

6 ✯ When commenting on your Elite table partner's book (tables will be explained shortly), you have to begin the comment by placing #EliteClub at the very top. Failure to do so will result in the loss of a point (point system will also be explained) and disqualification from being Best Commentator of the Week [BCW]. The admins will be checking up on this continuously.

7 ✯ Complete your duty by Sunday. Failure to do so will result in a strike and loss of 2 points.

8 ✯ Confirm you have finished your duty on the Tables chapter. Failure to do so will result in a strike and loss of 1 point. If you finish and confirm within the first day of the Tables being posted, you'll earn 2 points. After first day, only 1 point until the deadline day.

9 ✯ Add your favorite color to your member sign up form to show us you've read this far.

10 On your confirmation form, nominate who was the best commentator of that week. The Elite member with the most votes will earn 3 points to be added to his/her total score. Once their score reaches 10 points, they will be picked as Best Commentator of the Week Winner [BCWW] and 2 chapters of their chosen book will be featured in the weekend to be read and commented on by ALL of the Elite members.

11 ✯ This doesn't need to be said and made as a rule, but because we've had issues with it before, it became necessary. Do not be rude and hateful in your comments or to your fellow Elite member! If we receive a complaint from any member of this occurring, you will immediately receive 2 STRIKES. If you receive 3 strikes, you'll be put on the Blacklisted list and immediately kicked out of the club, no questions asked.

12 ✯ Vote on this chapter if you've read all of the rules and would still like to join our family.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

♕ Breakdown of Point System ♕

✿ Completed duty on the day the Tables form is posted = 2 points earned.

✿ Completed duty before due date = 1 point earned.

✿ Adding #EliteClub to top of comment = 1 point earned. Not adding it = -1 point lost.

✿ Confirming duty finished = 1 point earned. Not confirming = -1 points lost.

✿ Missing the deadline = -3 points lost.

✿ Chosen as BCWW = reset to zero (winner and all members).

✿ Total 10 points = BCW winner.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Tables

Previously, we had a pairings form where the Elite member was partnered up with another Elite for the entire week. And we also had a voting spree section.

In this new format, those are no longer available. Instead, we now have tables. Each table will have 5 Elite members. Every member in that table will have a day specified for them where the rest of the members of that table will read and comment on their specified chapter(s).

Example: Table of Fire

Monday: @thisperson gets chapter 1 of their story read and commented on.

Tuesday: same as above.

Wednesday: same as above.

Thursday: same as above.

Friday: same as above.

Saturday: BCWW weekend.

Sunday: BCWW weekend and deadline date.

The table name will change depending on your likes and dislikes, and who matches your tastes. This is why it is important for you to fill out the sign-up form completely. Otherwise, we will not know where to place you and consequently, you'll be denied.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Interested to join our royal family? Well then, head on over to the chapter titled "Steps Into Becoming an Elite Member" and sign up! We look forward to having you with us! :)

Have a royal day!

~The Elite Club Admins~