♕ WEEK THREE [04/04 - 04/10] ♕

Week three already?! You guys rock! :D

Quick Announcements

Some groups did move around so please just be aware of that.

♕ Do you see the date on the top in the title? No? Let us remind you, again, then! Your duty is due on SUNDAY, April 10! Failure to confirm will earn you a strike and you'll lose a point!

♕ As a reminder, if you have forgotten the rules and how the Point System works, refer back to the "Rules and Regulations" chapter. We know you're responsible enough to follow and adhere to them. If not, it'll be your loss, not ours.

♕ When confirming, put the week # first, the number and name of the table you're in, and the day finished. Do NOT forget to add the hashtag #EliteClub before you comment on your table partners' books! And comment who was the BCW at the end of the week.

Example: Week One - Table 1 - Air, Finished Monday/All Days. BCW: so-and-so.

♕ If we see a lot of you following the rules and finishing your duties on time, we'll reward you with some mini-weekend games!

♕ If some of your table partners haven't done their duties, PM spicy_sweets or SophiaJade28 or SkarlitDawn their names to those admins and we'll put them on the strikers list.

♕ Lastly, have fun! That's the whole point of being in a book club! :)

✯ Table 1 - The Celestial Reach ✯

Monday: nourella - Christmas In Paris [Chapter 2] (Romance)

Tuesday: Bookworm_cancer - Pretty Petty Project [Chapter 2] (Teen-Fic)

Wednesday: marmaladebreeze- Your Guardian Angels [Chapter 3] (Teen-Fic)

Thursday: Kylie_Underwood - Little Christmas Infinities [Chapter 2] (Teen-Fic)

Friday: Romaizalbad - Numb [Chapter 2] (Romance)

Saturday: Presenting - Mode [Chapter 2] (Teen-Fic/Romance)

Sunday: Deadline.

✯ Table 2 - The Twilight Vale ✯

Monday: christysarin - Life As Christy [Chapter 3] (Non-Fiction/YA)