Friday Night Madness #1

Hey Everyone,

So we are going to try and go back to the original FM and do it in the book!! YAY Exciting right? We are also going back to the original way of doing it!

Here is how it works:

♔ Only post one story per week.

Share a blurb or ONE chapter of your book in the comment section. You're not restricted to one comment box.

♔ Before you post, you must rate the person above you on their blurb, story etc...

♔Try to give some feedback as well to the story that was posted above you.

♔If it helps, I'll leave a link to the old FM and you can see the way it worked.

Rating Guideline:

♔ 1-2: Needs improvement.

♔3-4: Not bad, but still needs edited and some help.

♔ 5-7: Has definite potential

♔ 7-9: Reallyyyy good :D

10: LEGENDARY

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Here is a sample from EleanorHelena

Book Title: The Zombie King

Genre: Horror

Chapter Sample Type: Blurb

Entry:

It's the end of the world.

Or so it feels like for a girl surviving the Zombie apocalypse.

Genesis is doing just that, trying to survive. Her family, friends, the life she knew is all gone and dead. She survives with a group of people she has randomly met along the way, including someone she bonded with, her boyfriend; Constantin.

But what happens when a hooded shadowy figure begins to follow the survivors everywhere they go?

Even worse the hooded man has followers and not the living kind either.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

♔The first person will have to briefly review the sample blurb.

♔It is important to note that you should rate and review the person before you so we can pick a winner and also this does help others improve their story.

Winner will be announced Sunday.  Prizes TBA

Have some fun!!