♕WEEK TWENTY Five [10/31/16 - 11/06/16]♕

Welcome to Week Twenty Five! Theme is Marvel Comics/X-men again.

Make 2 comments per book. Finish your works by the deadline or you will get a strike.

If you are in a group with 2 people (including you), it will be 2 comments (1 comment on 2 chapters).

If you are in a group with 3 people, it will still be 2 comments (1 comment on 2 chapters) for each member. and overall you would have made 4 comments that week since its 2 comments per book and two people are in your group

Reminder of new rules and announcements are as follows:

BCM RULE: BCM is going to be picked BY the admins from now on, however, we'd love to still see suggestions of who you think took time to really comment and do the work.

Notifying Club Of Issues: If one or more members from your group haven't completed their duties, please PM the club account or one of admins: royal888 , cloud9_forever , Claudia_Witter or EleanorHelena

Co-Admin Recruitment is Ongoing: If Interested please do apply.

Commenting RULE: Failure to make meaningful comments can ultimately lead to your immediate exclusion from the club if warnings from the admins are ignored. An admin may message you and advise you about how you should modify your comment (Please dont take it personal. We just want everyone to have a fair experience)

Please do not be worried. We are not trying to be mean. We need to treat everyone fairly. We have had complaints about a very small number of comments and we need to address this issue. It is not quantity but quality that matters. Allow the author to learn something from your comment and do not just state general comments.

See below the guidelines for commenting:

1) Please if anyone in your group leaves an unsatisfactory comment ( general and random comment) on your book, send a private message to the Elite Club. The admins will also be closely monitoring the comments but admins are human and can miss some comments

2) We ask for quality. Even if you leave a three line that is constructive, you will not get any warnings but someone who may write a paragraph with random comments may be issued a warning.

3) Take a look at these examples:

Example of a comment that can get you excluded if you write it on its own as a one line comment:

"Great chapter. WOW. Well done. Keep up the good work. I really loved this chapter."

Why would this comment lead to you getting excluded unless you change it?

There is no feedback in this sentence and no proof that you have read the chapter. You can write this comment but you must explain why you have this view by continuing this sentence and use specific examples if you can. What happened in the chapter that made you love it? Was it a certain line or dialogue? Was it a particular scene? Mention it so the author knows what they did well in.)

Example of another comment that can get you excluded if you write it on its own as a one line comment:

"The chapter was very enjoyable to read. I loved it. wow"

Why would this comment lead to you getting excluded unless you change it?

(There is no mention of why you loved the chapter. Give specific example. Besides include some positive and some area for improvement and not just what you loved.)

Example of another comment that can get you excluded if you write it on its own as a one line comment:

"The chapter had so many grammar and punctuation and spelling errors"

Why would this comment lead to you getting excluded unless you change it?

(There are no mentions of examples. How can this comment be helpful to anyone if they have no idea of any examples of the errors that you point to? Also a comment on grammar only is not enough really. You must try to refer to content too if possible in your feedback)

Overall

You should aim to mention a positive feature and an area for improvement or weakness trying to mention content as well as grammar/punctuation/spelling. Stating what you felt does not help the writer improve their work and does not tell them anything about what they did well. BE SPECIFIC. GIVE EXAMPLES. TRY TO HELP THE AUTHOR'S WHO'S BOOK YOU ARE COMMENTING ON.

If you have any suggestions or complaints or worries, please let us know. We always listen and always respond to messages. WE LIKE TO LEARN FROM YOU and YOUR EXPERIENCES THAT YOU DO BRING TO THIS CLUB.

Have fun! ✓✓✓✓✓✓

#Wolverine

angelusanimi27 (No FanFic): The Past That Haunts (Vampire-Mature Book) ✓✓

EpicKrazy (No FanFic) 27 Days (Romance-Mature Book) ✓✓

#Rogue

punita25  (No Restrictions): The Bad Girl's Good Tale (Fanfic-Mature Book) ✓✓

chocohottaman  (No Restrictions): Aurora (Romance-Mature Book) ✓

#JeanGrey

Skittles4Mee  (No LGBT or Mature) : Woah..Wait, What?(Humor) ✓

sc0pe374 (No LGBT or FanFic): The Demon Sword: Sorataki (SciFi) ✓

#Magneto

fatima_sk1  (No FanFic): The Vampire King's Stolen Heart (Vampire) 

Marclh (No FanFic) Unkarra Gate (Fantasy) 

#Cyclops

Autumn_May  (No FanFic): Behind Her Smile (Teen-Fiction-Mature-Strong Language) ✓✓

imnogoodatnames  (No Restrictions), Inexperience (Fantasy) 

#QuickSilver

LJ_Jenkins  (No FanFic or Mature), Never Knew (Teen fiction, fantasy)

Nikolean (No restrictions) Willa (Fantasy/Action)

#Storm

chaahat28 (No restrictions): Aphthongs (Poetry) ✓

FORWARDWithAPie  (Reader) ✓✓

#Raven

Michybelle  (No restrictions): The Colours of Salvation (Adventure)  ✓

LadyGala  (No restrictions) Falling For You (Romance)