♕ Royal Bloodline Hunt [Open for An Admin] ♕

Would you like to join our Royal Family Line? Interested in being a part of those that helped our Royal Club grow and expand?

If you answered yes to all, then please fill out the form below completely and impress us! We have the right to deny if we think you incapable. This is the screening process. More questions and tests will be given to you if you pass.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Positions Available:

Ambassador: Someone who will go around and spread the word about our club and bring in new Elite members.

Note: For those of you applying to be consultants/scouts/ambassadors, you'll have to report your findings to our Head Consultant (Regular_Guy) if you're applying for a consultant position; Head Talent Scout (RachelS8766) if you're applying for a scout position; and Head Ambassador (spicy_sweets) if you're applying for an ambassador position.

Note 2: For those of you applying to be an Empress/Emperor, the Head Empress (EleanorHelena) will have to approve you first, along with the other existing admins.

Note 3: The positions for an Empress, scout, and consultant are full.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Form:

Username:

Status (New/Returning admin):

Age (Adult/Minor):

Position applying for (Consultant/Scout/Ambassador):

What made you choose The Elite Club?

What can you contribute to our Royal Family?

Qualifications (What makes you stand out from other applicants):

Dedication (Time willing to dedicate to the club):

Are you using Wattpad on phone or computer?

Which social medias do you own?

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Remember: This is only the screening process! Applying does not guarantee an immediate acceptance.

Have a royal day!

~The Elite Club Admins~