♕Week Nineteen [08/08/16 - 08/13/16]♕

Please complete your duty on time. Once Done, please comment on this chapter to confirm completion of your duty in the following format: Week 19-Table Number, Table Name, Done, BCM (you can comment BCM later on in the week).

Announcements: For a recap of existing rules and previous announcements refer to week eighteen chapter please. 

The new rules and announcements are as follows:

Announcement 1: NEW RULE: Failure to make meaningful comments would mean immediate exclusion from the club. See below the guidelines: 

1) Please if anyone in your group leaves an unsatisfactory comment on your book, send a private message to the Elite Club. We take this issue very seriously and will follow up on members who do not read the chapters thoroughly and just leave general, random comments. The admins will be more closely monitoring the comments on chapters from now on and will issue warnings via private message to members who do not leave comments that are deemed satisfactory. 

2) Feel free to message the club and admins if you need advice or unsure of this rule. The majority of the members in this club leave a constructive useful feedback. We do acknowledge that. Please be aware that we do not ask for quantity. We ask for quality. Even if you leave a three line that is constructive, you will not get any warnings but someone who may write a paragraph with random comments may be issued a warning. 

3) Take a look at these examples: 

Example of comments that can get you excluded:

"Great chapter. WOW. Well done. Keep up the good work. I really loved this chapter." (There is no feedback in this sentence and no proof that you have read the chapter. You can write this comment but you must explain why you have this view by continuing this sentence and use specific examples if you can. What happened in the chapter that made you love it??? Was it a certain line or dialogue? Was it a particular scene? Mention it so the author knows what they did well in.)

"The chapter was very enjoyable to read. I loved it. wow" (There is no mention of why you loved the chapter. Give specific example. Besides include some positive and some area for improvement and not just what you loved.)

"The chapter had so many grammar and punctuation and spelling errors" (There is no mention of examples. How can this comment be helpful to anyone if they have no idea of any examples of the errors that you point to? Also a comment on grammar only is not enough really. You must try to refer to content too if possible in your feedback)

Overall you should aim to mention a positive feature and an area for improvement or weakness trying to mention content as well as grammar/punctuation/spelling. Stating what you felt does not help the writer improve their work and does not tell them anything about what they did well. BE SPECIFIC. GIVE EXAMPLES. TRY TO HELP THE AUTHOR'S WHO'S BOOK YOU ARE COMMENTING ON. 

Please do not be worried. We are not trying to be mean. We need to treat everyone fairly.  We have had complaints about a very small number of comments and we need to address this issue. We repeat. It is not quantity but  it is quality that matters. Allow the author to learn something from your comment and do not just state general comments.

Announcement 2: BCM winners and information about Friday Night Madness  will be announced soon.

Announcement 3: If one or more members from your group haven't completed their duties, please PM the club account or one of admins: SophiaJade28 , spicy_sweets , RachelS8766 , royal888 or EleanorHelena .