Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Juliet's pov:

I woke up in a huge bedroom, with a big balcony. It must be the guest room. I got up and went inside the bathroom to fix myself. There was a big blue bruise on my left cheek and a purple one on my jaw.

I washed my face from all the leftover make up from yesterday and i tied my hair into a ponytail. I was checking my bruises when I realised that I was dressed in pajamas and not the beige dress that I had on yesterday..

I wore the bunny slippers that i found right next to the bed I was sleeping in and I went out looking for Trey.

This place is huge! It felt like I already passed fifty rooms by now.

I somehow managed to reach the kitchen, and I saw an old lady preparing breakfast. "Good morning, did you see a guy named Trey by any chance?" I asked. She looked at me and gave me an odd look.

I just asked if she knew him by any chance..

"You mean, Alpha Trey. He's still sleeping." She replied.

Alpha?

"Do you need any help?" I asked in a polite manner.

She shook her head no and shooed me away. Wow, she is very nice.

"Okay, one last thing. Do you know where his room is?" I asked awkwardly.

I swear to god for just a split second, I thought that she was going to slap me.

"What? Are you planning on seducing him?" She asked, giving me a dirty look.

I was so shocked. Why would she say that? I would never do such a thing! I don't even know Trey to begin with.

"Oh honey are you looking for a comeback to throw at my face?" She retorted. Why is she treating me like this? She has absolutely no right to speak to me in such a way.

I glared at her and I stormed out of the kitchen.

"is everything okay?" A girl who looks about my age asks.

"Do you know Trey? If you do know him, do you know where his ro-"

"You mean Alpha Trey? Because that's the only Trey I know." She interrupted.

"Yeah, whatever you call him." I said.

"Follow me," She said, looking at me weirdly.

I followed her lead and she led me through countless of corridors.

"Is this a hotel?" I blurted out.

The girl then started laughing and i'm the one who gave her a weird look this time.

"Are you human?" She seemed like she was joking. What kind of joke is that.

A lame one I'll tell you that.

"This is his bedroom," She said, pointing at a door with three guards standing next to it.

"Why does he have three guards outside his door?" I asked, but soon realised that the girl from earlier had disappeared.

I shrugged and I walked towards his bedroom.

As soon as I reached, the three guards looked at me and looked back at each other. "What do you want?" One of them asked coldly.

"I want to see Trey." I said.

"You do not disrespect our Alpha. you should call him Alpha Trey!" The other one said.

Why is everyone calling him Alpha? What does Alpha mean?

"I need to talk to him!" I yelled.

"You can't, unless he gives you permission to do so." The other one says.

"How the fuck am I supposed to 'take permission to talk to him' when you're not letting me inside his room?" I shouted.

"Move," I said, pushing past him.

"Back off." The guard said angrily.

I pushed him and I tried to pull the handle but one of them pushed me on to the floor with full force. I coughed hard and I tried to stand up but I couldn't.

I need to visit the gym really soon.

"Why is she on the floor?" I heard a loud familiar voice. Trey.

"She tried pushing past us and going inside your room!" One of the guards said.

"Didn't I order you to mind link me and tell me if someone is at my door!" Trey shouted.

Mind link?..

I saw Trey punch the same guard who pushed me on to the floor.

"Don't ever think of laying any of your filthy fingers on her!" Trey commanded.

I'm starting to think that Trey has anger issues but not that it matters cause that bastard deserved the punch he got. Ha.

I stared at Trey and he gave me a warm smile. It was the first time I saw him smile.

He offered me his hand and I took it so I can get up.

We went inside his room and he closed the door behind him. "I didn't get to know your name," he said.

"It's Juliet," I said, bitting my lower lip.

"Can you take me home?" I asked.

He frowned.

A/N guys if you have insta follow my account

Do you like the story so far?

Don't forget to vote! x