Chapter 11

A/N I like this song

Chapter 11:

Juliet's pov:

I turned around to see a woman in black. She was dressed in a black dress which covered her head to toe with black pumps. She had maroon lips, short black hair and grey eyes. She was very pretty but creepy.

"Your territory?" I mock. It was just an instinct. A bad one.

"Do not mock me!" She shouts, moving her hand in my way. I felt something buzz inside me and it hurt.

"Shit," I shouted as the pain grew worse.

"A-are you a w-witch?" I asked, choking on my words.

She laughed evily.

The pain went away and everything went back to normal. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at me all evil-like.

"What a smart girl you are," she clarified.

"Listen, I'm here to know more about witches. Can you help me? I'm a witch too." I said as fast as I could.

"Help you? Witches don't need help. I doubt you're one." She said, smirking at me.

"Shift and show me," she said in a impatient way.

"What do you mean by shift? I don't even know how to use my powers and you expect me to shift? And how am I su-" I kept on rambling until I felt my mouth shut. And no, I'm not the one who shut it.

"Just shut up! You talk alot. Follow me." She said. I wanted to tell her no, but I wasn't able to speak. Did she cast some shut-up spell on me? How dare she.

I tugged at her dress, trying to gain her attention. I pointed at my mouth for her to do some stupid spell on me so I can speak again.

She huffed and did something with her hand.

"What do you want?" She hissed.

"Where are you taking me? Its getting dark!" I yelled.

"Witches can see in the dark." She said. "If you're one." She continued, eyeing me.

After walking for about ten minutes, she stopped walking and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Show me your wrist." She said, more like commanded..

I looked at her innocently and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think I'm going to trust you? Show me your wrist!" She commanded.

But what does 'trust' have to do with my wrist?  I showed her my wrist and I rolled my eyes.

She gasped and looked at me in a horrid way.

It's like she'd seen a ghost.

"Y-you're a white witch? This cannot be true! We made sure to kill them all! You-" she moved closer to me and gripped my neck.

"Do not touch a single hair of hers." A familiar voice said.

"I see we have guests," She said, throwing me with full force on to the hard ground.

The pain. It's Deja vu.