Chapter 6

A/N This chapter will be from a third person's point of view.

Chapter 6:

Trey didn't know where to begin from. So he decided to make it clear and simple.

"I'm a werewolf." He claimed.

At first, Juliet started laughing. But then she realised that Trey was actually being serious.

Her small smile turned into a frown, and her body turned frigid.

Was he being serious? She thought to herself. "Trey, let's be honest. Jokes aside." She chuckled nervously.

She couldn't accept the fact that he's a werewolf. She couldn't even accept the fact that werewolves actually exist. Let alone believe that he's one.

Even though that night at the bar, she knew something wasn't normal.

"But I am one." He said, with no emotion. His face held a cold and mature posture, and his eyes were dark.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." She said, trying to ease the tension that was building in the air.

Trey wanted to show juliet that he is a werewolf, because she left him no other option.

His bones started cracking and his posture changed into wolf form.

Juliet couldn't stand the sound of the cracking bones, she was too disgusted from the scene happening in front of her.

She gagged and threw up in a pot plant near by. She felt sick and disgusted. All she wanted to do was go back home and read her Harry Potter book series. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. Why was she here again?

Trey, sensing Juliet's fear, shifted back into his human form and since juliet had her eyes covered, he took it as an opportunity to put his pants on.

"Is everything good?" He asked her, a sly smirk on his face.

"I don't believe in werewolves.." She whispered, shaking of fear.

She was too shocked, she almost forgot how to breath.

"t-they don't exist.." She said backing away.

"There is one standing right in front of you," he whispered in a husky voice, moving closer.

His voice sent chills down her body.

"I still don't believe you." She argued.

Stupid, he turned into a werewolf right in front of you! She thought to herself.

Trey began to get angry with Juliet. Was she actually being serious with him?

"Well do you want me to tell you something that I couldn't get myself to believe?" He said, sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

"What?" She asked him, trying to sound as sarcastic as him.

But that only made him more angry.

"The fact that you're a witch!" He hissed, leaving the room.

Juliet stood next to the door trying to replay what just happened in her head.

Trey is a werewolf?

She's a witch?

How does he even have proof that she's a witch? Maybe he's lying..

Maybe not.

Her head started pounding furiously and she decided to get some rest and do some research about werewolves and witches tomorrow.

Maybe she can find something useful.

A/N

So do you like the story so far? If yes, can you tell me what you think about it in the comments? I love reading your comments!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fan!! Xxx