War!! MCD

Extra info: Lucinda forces you and Laurance to sleep together and gives you guys a special blanket. The blanket is probably made for one person.. Its pretty small.

We starting after they get in bed and Aphmau falls asleep cause I'm too lazy to write that part.

Laurence's POV

She's so cute when she's asleep. Aww she's cold. Wait she's cold! I'll just put the blanket on her

Third Person

Laurance carefully places the blanket on Aphmau.

Aphmau's POV

Wha? Why do I have the blanket?! I gave it to Laurance. Bruh, just br-uh. Katelyn snores so load. I havw something I wanna say to her! (Play song now) WHY YA GOTTA SNORE SO LOUUD?? DONT YOU KNOW IM TRYING TO SLEEP
TOOOOO?! I'm getting off topic. I'll just put the blanket on him.

Laurance's POV

Why is Aph trying to put the blanket on me??

"Aphhhhhh. Keep it." I mumble.

"No you deserve it more than I do! Plus you are a growing boy with growth pains." Aphmau said like my mother.

"BUT MOMMY!! YOUR IRENE! IRENE NEEDS IT MORE THAN I DO!! Plus my growth pains are only once in a while. HMT!" I said whinily. (Is that a actual word?)

"No talking back young man." Aphmau commanded.

Third Person

Giggles and laughs come from under the bed. Something slides out from under it.

Katelyns POV

HAHAHAHAHAAHA MUCH KEEP IN HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA CANT KEEP IN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!
I CANT TAKE IT!! I'll just come out.

"HAHAHA you guys are hilarious!! And before you ask I was there to make sure Casanova didn't get handsy. Sorry Laurance but I don't trust you around Aphmau too much... Heh heh."

Third Person

Katelyn slid out laughing her head off and clapping from a great preformance. Aphmau and Laurance just stared at her like she's gonna mad. And because they never really saw much of that side of her.. Aphmau and Laurance looked at each other, then started laughing too.

DEH END!

I hope you fangirls enjoyed!!
I had lots of fun writing
this. Remember to
Comment what I
Should write
About
Next.

CAW CAW BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you still here? This is like every chapter now. Go go!
The next chapter
Is
Down
There
|
V