His Or His MCD Continuation

This is me and my friend arguing... Again about the chapter I made when me and my friend were agurinf about the thing again. For some reason I brought up the chapter and this happened. Were literally skyping and I told her to slow down so I could type what she was saying.😂😂 She was fine with it doe.

J: He could possibly be a werewolf OR OR POSSIBLY! She drinked some werewolf stuff. She might be a werewolf on the inside. You never know! You don't know what she drinks!! OR OR OR!! OR!!!! THE DADDY IS LOGAN!!

SB: Logan was turned into a werewolf.

J: So maybe he really was a werewolf! He just finally showed his true form! OR OR OR!! Maybe Kiki was a werewolf the entire time!! Lucinda was going to turn her into a human with her poofity poof! BUT BUT BUT!! She was pricked before Lucinda had the time to change her back!! This is serious fangirling!! Drop the mike. BOOM!

SB: Just because Kiki can talk to animals, doesn't mean she is one. Lucinda has witchcraft. Witchcraft isn't THAT powerful. She was never a werewolf. Again, we could've seen her change.

J: How you do you know that! Maybe Boldof gave her a potion that let's her control her form!! OR! Or maybe Kiki has a secret power! In one of the episodes they said everyone has a secret power it just takes a while to find it!! She probably used it to conceal her true form.

SB: First off, Boldof is a werewolf, there's no witchcraft or magiks to them. If she had a power, she would've told Aphmau. They were pretty much best friends in the first season. AND they said HUMANS get powers.

J: Well, how do you know Boldof doesn't have magiks!? She hasn't done many episodes with Boldof. In the second season the only wolves we saw was the wolves from the Southern Wolf Tribe.

SB: Werewolves dont have magiks. Its just a fact. And how does that work as evidence?! As Mrs.Hart taught you nothing?!

J: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME! Like, when Laurance died he came back to lifeish as a Shadow Knight! SOMETIMES APHMAU JUST SPROUTS WINGS OUT OF HER BACK AND A WEIRD SWORD APPEARS! I KNOW THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE BUT STILL.

SB: I get where your coming from but how does that relate to Leona?

J: Well maybe I got a little off track but still. Weird things happen. Boldof might have special powers. And maybe he used a potion to keep her werewolf side secret. And when Zane gave her the pendant her werwold must be in her blood. Or possibility when she pricked herself on the pendant she had a werewolf hair on her and they thought she was a werewolf.

SB: A little? ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! WEREWOLF HAIR!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

J: HOW YOU KNOW? ARE YOU A STALKER?! OR DO YOU STALK BRENDAN! MAYBE YOU TOLD BRENDAN TO STALK HER AND HE TELLS YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT HER LIKE A STALKER!

SB: Oh, so your bringing Brendan into this. Okay... Well with your little theory,
A: Brendan's not a stalker kay J?
B: She wouldn't be with another werewolf since she was sick when Zane was around.
C: For Irene's sake, Boldof can't do magiks or witchcraft.

J: We have no proof that Zane was or was not the father *cough cough* even thought he is *cough cough*.

SB: I'm done. I'm done. I'm done you... you stubborn mule. Go away!

POOF! J HAS BEEN KICKED

Hope you enjoyed the argument I had with
@jayjaygal about a old argument.
All of these literally
Just happen and
I write them.
She's fine with
It though. This is
A interesting
Shape as
Usual......
CAW CAW
BYE

-SB