His or his MCD

This is an argument with fangirls... Also start song now.

Jordan: "She's Zane's he's the one who gave her the stupid pennant! He must've pricked his finger on it!!!"

Sally: Well then where did the wolf part come from hmm? Zane isn't a wolf! Plus Kiki said that her father IS A FULL BLOOD WEREWOLF!!!!

Jordan: You dont know he's not a werewolf!! There could be a reason he wears the mask!!

Sally: OH MY IRENE HE'S NOT A FREAKING WEREWOLF!! GARRORH AND VYLAD AREN'T WEREWOLVES! THEY ARE FAMILY!

Jordan: YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!! THEY NEVER SAID MUCH ABOUT ZANE!!

Sally: "WELL ZIANNA ISNT A WEREWOLF AND GARTE PROBABLY ISN'T!! GARROTH WOULD'VE CHANGED DURING THE NIGHT AND APH AND GARROTH HAVE STAYED UP PRETTY MUCH ALL NIGHT BEFORE!*cough* Zane *cough cough*

Jordan: PROBABLY YOU SAID PROBABLY P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y!!!!! So you don't exactly know....

Sofia: OH MY IRENE SHUT UP OVER THERE IM TRYING TO WRITE SONE SKITS IN PEACE IN QUIET!!

Jordan & Sally: NO

Sofia: You do know I have magical author powers that can make you go POOF. But I agree with Sally, I think the father could've been Boldof or Lowell, maybe Kiva since she handled the thing.

Sally: THANK YOU!! I TOLD YOU SO JORDAN!

Jordan: stupid author.

Sofia: I'm done with Jordan.

POOF!! JORDAN HAS BEEN KICKED!

Sally: Awww she owed me a dollar...

Sofia: Back to business, WHICH SHIP ARE YOU!!?!??

Sally: Aarmau

POOF!! SALLY HAS BEEN KICKED!

Thank you all for reading this chapter. This one is relavent to my life since me and my friend had this arguement.. I just changed the names Sally is me and Jordan is my friend.
Yeah she was Aarmau.. #GARMAU4LYFE I may have changed it up a little to make it more interesting..... Heh heh.

CAW CAW
BYEEEEEEEEEEE