Chapter 13: There's A First Time For Everything

Daryl had his back to her. The dim-light shining through the door glistening on the sweat running down his bare back.

Beth let out a sigh. "Daryl?" she said, softly, wincing as she tried to stand. She sat back down as Daryl turned. "Di' I hur' yu'?" he asked, his eyes clouded with concern. She shook her head, watching his eyes wander down to her hips. Her gaze shifted down to her own naked chest. Small, faint purple bruises were forming on her waist; Beth didn't want to admit Daryl had hurt her a lot.

She shook her head, "I'm fine. Can I have my um... Clothes?" she said, pointing to the corner where her dirty clothes were. Daryl bent down and tossed them to her. "Thanks," she muttered, taking her bra from the pile of clothing in front of her. She stared at Daryl as he looked at her intently. "What?" she asked loudly, looking at him. He shrugged, "Never done it with a beautiful or smar' gir'," he muttered softly. Beth gasped.

"Wha'?" he asked, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion, his hands on his shirt. She giggled, "You called me beautiful." Daryl sighed, "Uh huh," he said gruffly, turning away. Beth pulled on her clothing awkwardly and stood, wincing. "Did I say something?"

"Why do yu' like me?" he questioned, turning to look at her, anger in his eyes. Beth stood back, confused. "What do you mean?"

Daryl grunted, "It don' matter, let's get back, everyon' is probably lookin' for us."

Beth nodded softly and bent down to pick up her pants, letting out a sharp cry. When she turned to look at Daryl his eyes were already on her. "I hur' yu'," he acknowledged, looking at her as she lowered herself onto the ground, biting her tongue to stop from making any painful noises. "I'm fine," she said softly, trying not to make him feel bad. "Stand up," Daryl demanded. Beth sighed and stood, using her arm to push herself to her feet. He walked over and picked up her shorts, placing his free hand on her thigh.

"Lift yu' leg," he said. She did as she was told and he pulled her shorts onto her legs, lifting her off the ground and into her pants.

He spun her. "I'm sorry," he whispered, kissing her neck. She nodded and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm okay," she reassured him, nudging his head so he looked at her and forced her lips to his.

Daryl's tongue darted into her mouth and ran over her bottom teeth. She moaned in pleasure. "Let's go back," she said, angry at herself, pulling away. "Fine," he grunted, unwrapping his arms from around her. She took his hand in hers, and grabbed her shirt. Daryl helped her pull it on and kissed her once again, before untangling themselves and exiting the room, making sure no one was waiting for them.

Beth felt like a naughty teenager and gosh it felt good.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I POSTED A LOT LAST NIGHT. I DIDN'T HAVE MY LAPTOP ALL DAY AND FOUND THIS QUITE AWKWARD TO WRITE, HAHA, SO I DECIDED TO TAKE A WHILE TO PLAN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND LEAVE YOU THIS UNTIL MY LAST UPDATE. THANKS FOR ALL THE MESSAGES, VOTES AND FOLLOWS. ALMOST 600 READS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU, XOXO, AMY.