caramel syrup

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Princess! Guess what I did last night?"

"You did... the you know what."

"Like... oh no! Not that. Gross, princess. No, I researched pickup lines."

"Sounds exciting. Sarcasm. Cough. Sarcasm."

"That has been awhile since I have heard that. Anyways, pickup lines and research."

"You seriously researched pickup lines?"

"What kind of person would I be if I didn't spend hours reading pickup line books and stuffs, princess? This world is going downhill if people seriously don't spend hours researching stupid stuff."

"Hmm, we must be going uphill but not making it anywhere. Like a little kid sitting on his tricycle trying to get up a mountain."

"Then, as he grows and becomes more mature, he is able to climb the mountain without the help of anyone, aka tricycle." 

"Of course! My usual order. Don't forget the side of pickup lines."

"Never, princess! *wink*"

"I feel so honored to receive a wink from the great and powerful ice cream shop worker."

"Now I am the great and powerful ice cream shop worker."

"Why yes, yes you are. The one I spend ten minutes of my day on, but you aren't wasting my time. *wink*"

"I feel so honored to receive a wink from the great and powerful eater of all ice cream."

"Eater of all ice cream. Pshh-ahh!"

"Babe, you are probably the only person who eats ice cream daily."

"Not true."

"Do you eat it all year around?"

"Yuppers!"

"My point exactly. Wait, there is an incoming call."

"No pickup lines?"

"Just one. Special for you, princess. Are you wifi? Cause I feel a connection."

"You have some awful wifi." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caramel syrup! My favorite!